The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) of the North Frontier Railway (NFR) is accepting applications online through its website, nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates interested in applying for Apprentice Posts must do so before June 30, 2022.
At Workshops/Units like Katihar (KIR) & TDH Workshop, Alipurduar (APDJ), Rangiya (RNY), Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG, Tinsukia (TSK), New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN, & Dibrugarh Workshop, there are more than 5600 openings in the designated (DBWS).
Table of content
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022- Overview
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022-Vacancy Details
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022-Eligibility Criteria
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022-Educational Qualification
- Northeast Frontier Railway Age Limit
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022-Steps to Apply Online 2022
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022- Overview
The notification pdf for recruiting 5636 apprentices has been made available by Northeast Frontier Railway. The table below is a summary of the information.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
No. of Vacancies
Start date of Submission
01st June 2022
Last date of Submission
30th June 2022
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
Below are the key dates for the Northeast Frontier Railway’s 2022 apprentice recruitment. For the most recent updates, keep checking.
01st June 2022
Last Date to Apply Online
30th June 2022
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022-Vacancy Details
For the North-eastern Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022, 5636 positions have been made available. The information on the North-eastern Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 has been compiled here.
Name of the Divisions/Workshop
Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG
New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN
Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop
Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022-Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are urged to thoroughly review the eligibility requirements for the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 before applying. The Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment details for 2022, including the age restriction and educational requirements, are provided below.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022-Educational Qualification
Education: The candidate must have received at least a B average in the 10th grade or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) from a recognised Board.
Additional requirements: A provisional certificate from the State Council for Vocational Training or the National Council for Vocational Training, or both.
Northeast Frontier Railway Age Limit
The applicants for the Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 must be under 24 as of June 27, 2022, and must have completed the age of 15 as of that date. For SC/ST candidates and OBC applicants, the maximum age restriction is lowered by 05 years and 3 years, respectively.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 Salary
All the chosen candidates are given a good salary scale by Northeast Frontier Railway. Candidates are being sought by Northeast Frontier Railway for a number of positions. As a result, the Northeast Frontier Railway Salary varies depending on the position.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022-Steps to Apply Online
From June 1 through June 30, 2022, eligible candidates may submit their applications online using the following format:
- Navigate to nfr.indianrailways.gov.in, the NFR website.
2. Go to the “Railway Recruitment Cell GHY” page after visiting the General Info section.
3. Select the link for the online application.
4. A new page with instruction for registration would appear.
5. Scroll down, at the bottom of the page, you will find the option ‘New Registration’.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Upload your documents online.