NDA Exam Application Fee
Applicants (except ST/SC, female, wards of NCOs/ORs/JCOs) are requested to make a payment of Rs. 100 through Net Banking facility of SBI or by depositing the amount in any SBI branch by cash, or by using MasterCard/ Rupay Credit/Debit/ Visa.
- Candidates who wish to “Pay by Cash ” need to get a printout of the system-generated pay-in-slip during the Part-II of the registration. The amount needs to be deposited at the SBI branch on the next working day only. The last date for the ‘Pay by Cash’ mode of payment was 10th January 2022. Candidates who already generated the Pay-in-slip before the deactivation were eligible to pay the amount at the SBI branch on the closing date also. The last date for online payment was 11th January 2022.
- Candidates can make the fee payment from the specified mode of payment only. Payment via any other mode will not be accepted. Candidates who submit their application without making the payment via the given methods will be rejected unless candidates display proof of fee exemption.
- Once the payment is made, it will not be refunded under any condition. Candidates cannot hold the fee payment for any other selection or examination as well.
- Applicants who have not received payment data from the bank will be considered fictitious payment situations, and their applications will be rejected in the first instance. Within two weeks of the last day of online application submission, a list of all such applicants will be posted on the Commission’s website. The applicants must present proof of their fee payment to the Commission within 10 days after receiving such communication, either by hand or by speed post. Genuine fee payment situations will be evaluated upon receipt of documentation proof, and their applications will be revived if they are otherwise suitable.
- Candidates who belong to the SC/ST and the ones mentioned in Note 2 below need not pay any fee. However, there are no guidelines regarding the exemption of fees for candidates who belong to the OBC category.
- The wards of serving/non-commissioned officers/ ex-junior commissioned officers/other ranks of Army and equivalent ranks in the Indian Air Force/Indian Navy do not have to pay the prescribed fee if they are studying in the Military School (previously known as King George’s School) / Sainik school run by Saininh school’s society.
- Candidates who qualify for the fee exemption category need to display a certificate of eligibility for the same that should be obtained individually from the Principals concerned. The certificate should be produced by candidates who qualify for the SSB exam or interview, for the purpose of verification at the time of the SSB test or interview.