The NDA 2 2023 examination took place on September 3, 2023, with two shifts conducted in multiple cities. Although NDA is a tough examination but a diligent, dedicated, and well-planned schedule and correct strategy can help you sail through it. To clear the NDA exam, candidates must prepare well. They should refer to the best available study material and books.
NDA Preparation Tips 2023
- Candidates must have their fundamentals clear to understand the syllabus and prepare well for the exam.
- If need be, they should go back to the basics, clear the concepts, and start solving problems.
- Effective time management is very important to get good results.
- The candidate is expected to solve many questions in a short time, so they must be able to do this efficiently and with speed.
- To get acquainted with the pattern of the examination, they should solve the previous years’ question papers. This will make them confident and quick.
This paper is divided into two parts Part A contains questions from English. Part B is General Knowledge.
NDA Preparation Tips for English
The English section tests the candidates for vocabulary, comprehension, and grammar.
- To prepare for this section the candidates should go through the basic grammar rules.
- Improve their vocabulary.
- Go through the newspapers and magazines to improve their language.
NDA Preparation Tips for General Knowledge
In the General Knowledge section, the candidates are judged for their knowledge of current affairs and their awareness of their surroundings.
- To prepare well for this section, the candidates must read the newspapers or follow the news on television.
- They must be aware of events in arts, sports, literature, and other fields.
- Be abreast of the current happenings in India and neighbouring countries.
- Also, know about major international and national events.