The marking scheme for NDA 2022 is shared below:
General ability test
Here are a few important details regarding the exam scheme of the NDA 2022:
- The question paper for all the subjects will have objective type questions only.
- Question Papers of Maths and Part B of the General ability test will be in Hindi as well as English.
- The commission has the right to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects included in the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to use a calculator or logarithmic/mathematical table to answer objective type papers.
- There is a negative marking of 0.33 or one third marks for every wrong answer given by the candidate in the objective type question papers.
- Every question has four alternatives for the answer. One-third of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted in case of wrong answer. If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be considered as an incorrect answer even if one of the given answers is correct.
- No marks will be deducted if the candidate does not answer a question.