Address of Unacademy Centre
2nd Floor, Hansraj Complex, Baligarh Garden, (Opposite: Grand Mall) CLUB ROAD, P.O.: Ramna, P.S.: Mithanpura, Muzaffarpur, Bihar – 842002
In Muzaffarpur, Unacademy has opened an offline centre for IIT JEE preparation. These centres benefit students who desire to pass the IIT test with high marks. Unacademy has established a solid reputation among the Muzaffarpur area’s coaching facilities. They provide an organised environment, quality study materials, and top-notch instructors to support students in achieving their objectives.
These centres attempt to offer offline tutoring to IIT JEE applicants. The company’s objective is to have roughly 15,000 students enrolled in the new facilities. These facilities, which include cafes, technologically advanced libraries, multipurpose question-solving areas, classroom areas, and other amenities, are being started simultaneously with offline coaching.
Click here to know more about IIT JEE Coaching in Muzaffarpur
Benefits of joining the Unacademy centre
Students who enroll in Unacademy’s offline facilities will benefit in several ways. These are the following advantages:
- Students are guided by knowledgeable, trained, and professional instructors. The instructors use the most effective teaching techniques to facilitate learning in the classroom.
- Periodic exams are held to estimate students’ progress. The test papers adhere closely to the format of entrance examinations.
- The development of every student is taken into consideration by the instructors. The student’s parents will have the chance to discuss their child’s development monthly.
- The offline Unacademy locations will include large classrooms, cafes, technologically advanced libraries, and more. Students at the centres will be instructed by a curriculum created by mentors of former students who attained AIR 1 and AIR 130.
Preparation Strategy for JEE Exam 2024
- Understand the exam pattern and syllabus thoroughly to prioritize topics and allocate study time.
- Create a well-structured study schedule and stick to it consistently for effective preparation.
- Practice solving a variety of questions and previous year’s papers to enhance problem-solving skills.
- Seek guidance from experienced mentors and teachers for expert advice and clarification of doubts.
- Utilize online resources and reputable study materials to supplement your preparation.
- Join a reliable coaching institute or online platform to receive structured guidance and mock tests.
- Stay motivated, maintain a healthy lifestyle, and take regular breaks for optimal focus and productivity.