|JEE Advanced 2022 Question Paper 1||Download|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Question Paper 2||Download|
IIT Bombay releases the JEE Advanced 2022 question paper on the official website i.e. jeeadv.ac.in. The candidates who are planning to appear for the exam or have appeared for the exam can check the JEE Advanced question paper with solution pdf 2022 from here. With the help of this question paper PDFs for JEE Advanced, the candidates can check the questions asked in the exam. The answer key for JEE Advanced 2022 will be made available on September 11 onwards after considering all the objections.
JEE Advanced 2022 Paper Attempting Strategy
JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Papers: Download PDFs (2007-2022)
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Highlights
Here in the below-provided table, the candidates can check the JEE Advanced exam highlights.
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam Advanced (JEE Advanced)|
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||2800 Rs [Offline] +1 More|
|Counselling Mode||JEE Advanced Paper 1 & 2 online|
|JEE Advanced Paper 1 & 2 – Duration||3 Hours +1|
JEE Advanced Paper Pattern 2022
The applicants who want to appear for the JEE Advanced 2022 exam can check the detailed paper pattern from the below provided details such as marking scheme, exam duration, etc.
- Exam mode – The exam will be conducted only in CBT mode.
- Number of papers – JEE Advanced 2022 will consist of 2 papers which will be held as papers one and two of 3 hours duration each. Both papers are mandatory.
- English and Hindi language will be there.
- Total exam duration will be 6 hours.
- Marking scheme – Usually, they change the marking scheme every year. Negative marks may be deducted for the incorrect answers to some questions.
- Number of Sections – Each paper will consist of 3 separate sections Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.