100 MOST IMPORTANT MCQs COMMUNICATION BY- TALVIR SINGH
MCQ SERIES 15
1. Moving your head, face, and eyes away from another person is often interpreted as a lack of Self-respect . Self-control . Self-confidence . Self-esteem
2. A person's nonverbal behavior is often used to gauge whether he or she is telling the truth. Which of the following facial clues often reveals lying? . Crooked smile . Failure to look you in the eye. Facial shift All of the above are indicators of lying.
3. All of the following are barriers to effective communication except: .One-way communicatiorn . Different interpretation of words . Mixed signal from sender . Feedback
4. All of the following are barriers to effective communication except: Improper timing. . Distortion of information . Eliminate noise Communication overloads
5. All of the following are suggested ways of eliminating or reducing barriers to effective communication except: Use emotion and colorful words Use mirroring to establish rapport .Appeal to human needs and time your message. Discuss differences in paradigms.
JRF Qualified | Motivational Speaker | Comedy Addict | Lyricist | 5 Year Teaching Experience |Youtuber | Unacademy Top Educator