Talvir Singh is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
100 MOST IMPORTANT MCQs COMMUNICATION BY- TALVIR SINGH
MCQ SERIES 12
1. To convert a message into groups of words, symbols, gestures, or sounds that present ideas or concepts is called: a. encoding.. b. feedback. c. noise d. media richness
2. A certain look or glance is an example of: a. verbal communication. b. oral communication. c. written communication. d. non verbal communication.
3. Manuals and policy statements are referred to as: a. upward communication. b. horizontal communication. c. downward communication. d. none of the above.
4. When the accounting manager communicates to the purchasing manager the dollars available for purchases in the current month, this is an example of: a. upward communication. b. horizontal communication. c. downward communication. d. the grapevine.
5. The is the individual or group that develops the message to be communicated to internal and external parties a. source. b. encoder. c. decoder. d. jargon.