MCQ's Geography Class 8th NCERT Presented By: Avanish Utsav
About me B.Tech in ECE from AKTU Founder at TheToppersway.com Loves teaching, Blogging, poetry and Music Loves teaching. Blogging. poetry and Music Follow me on Unacademy at: https://unacademy.com/user/avanishutsav
1) Match the continents who are having the largest produce of mineral:s 1. Asia 2. Europe 3. Africoa 4. Australia a) Bauxite b) Gold and diamond c) Tin d) Iron ore Select the correct option a) 1-b, 2-c, 3-d, 4-a b) 1-c, 2-b, 3-a, 4-d c) 1-d, 2-c, 3-b, 4-a d) 1-c, 2-d, 3-b, 4-a
Ans: D Self Explanation
2) Select the correct statement: 1. The first tidal energy station was built in France 2. USA has largest no. of geothermal power plants 3. First country in the world to develop hydroelectricity is Australica Select the correct option: a) Only1 b) 1 and 2 c) 1 and 3 d) 1, 2 and 3
Ans: B First country to develop hydroelectricity is Norway not Australia
3) Largest quantity of Gold, Diamond and Platinum is found in which continent: a) North America b) South America c) Africoa d) Australia
Ans: C Self Explanatory
4) Consider the following statements: a) b) c) d) Kerala is having largest gold deposits in India Largest producer of Mica is India Both A and B are correct Both A and B are in correct
Ans: B Deposits of gold in India is found in Kolar in Karnataka not in Kerala.
Ans: D Brazil is largest producer of high grade iron ore in the world Kalgoorlie and Coolgardie mines have largest deposits of gold in Australia
Ans: C The radioactive element undergo nuclear fission in the nuclear reactor to emit power not nuclear fusiorn
Ans: C Fact Based
9) Which of the following is incorrect about Petroleum: Chief petroleum producing countries are Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Qatar 1. 2. Krishna and Godavari Basin of India have Petroleum Reserves 3. Kerosene, wax and Lubricants are also petroleum products Select the correct options: a) 1 only b) 1 and 2 c) 2 and 3 d) 1,2 and 3
Ans: D Self Explanatory
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication , Blogger and poetry lover, Teaching is my passion nothing else.