Sign up now
to enroll in courses, follow best educators, interact with the community and track your progress.
Enroll
150
Download
लाभ व हानि class - 28(Overall profit/loss - 5) (हिन्दी)
41 plays

More
लाभ व हानि class - 28(Overall profit/loss - 6)

Bharat Gupta is teaching live on Unacademy Plus

Bharat Gupta
Engineer by degree Mathematician by Heart. Having 22 years of teaching experience. Search me on Youtube for more videos.

Unacademy user
justice:-social,economic ,and political liberty :-thought, expression,belief, faith ,&worsihp freternity:-dignity of individual, unity &integrity of natoin equality:-status &opportunity,to promote them among all
  1. SSC & Bank Maths by Bharat Sir Profit and Loss TST Class 28(Overall Profit or Loss) Follow Upvote


  2. lai


  3. Practice problem for this lesson A trader marked his goods at 2000 above the C half of the stock at the mark price one quarter at a discount of 20% on the mark price and the rest at a discount of 40% on the mark price. His total gain is he sold A fruit-seller buys some oranges and by selling 40% ofthem he realises the cost price of all the oranges. As the oranges being to grow over-ripe, he reduces the price and sells 80% of the remaining oranges at the half the previous rate of profit. The rest of the oranges being rotten are thrown away. The overall percentage of profit is a. 2% b. 4.5% . 13.5% d. 15% a. 80 b. 84 c. 94 d. 96 Pause the video, Note these questions Solve it, Watch its video solution


  4. unacademy SSC/ BANK/CAT/ UPSCplus ) 30+ hours of live sessions everyday Structured courses in English O 8 top educators +New courses published every month KID 3


  5. UNACADEMY PLUS SUBSCRIPTION SSC BANK CAT UPSC CDS Jop 0 Month Educator 6 month Unsimiteo > Live class One Year Dou6t clearing Session Subscribe Now


  6. unacademy Teaching live on plus Referral Code: Bharat_gupta


  7. A trader marked his goods at 20% above the CP, he sold half of the stock at the mark price one quarter at a discount of 20% on the mark price and the rest at a discount of 40% on the mark price. His total gain is: a. 2% b. 4.5% c. 13.5% d. 15% 2


  8. A trader marked his goods at 20% above the C.P he sold half of the stock at the mark price one quarter at a discount of 20% on the mark price and the rest at a discount of 40% on the mark price. His total gain is a. 2% b. 4.5% c. 13.5% d.15% 2 1


  9. A trader marked his goods at 20% above the CP, he sold half of the stock at the mark price one quarter at a discount of 20% on the mark price and the rest at a discount of 40% on the mark price. His total gain is: a. 2% b. 4.5% c. 13.5% d. 15% 2 1 en


  10. A trader marked his goods at 20% above the CP, he sold half of the stock at the mark price one quarter at a discount of 20% on the mark price and the rest at a discount of 40% on the mark price. His total gain is: a. 2% b. 4.5% c. 13.5% d. 15% 2 1 en Los


  11. A fruit-seller buys some oranges and by selling 40% of them he realises the cost price of all the oranges. As the oranges being to grow over-ripe, he reduces the price and sells 80% of the remaining oranges at the half the previous rate of profit. The rest of the oranges being rotten are thrown away The overall percentage of profit is: 47 . . a. 80 b. 84 d. 96


  12. A fruit-seller buys some oranges and by selling 40% of them he realises the cost price of all the oranges. As the oranges being to grow over-ripe, he reduces the price and sells 80% of the remaining oranges at the half the previous rate of profit. The rest of the oranges being rotten are thrown away The overall percentage of profit is: 47 . . a. 80 b. 84 d. 96 \


  13. A fruit-seller buys some oranges and by selling 40% of them he realises the cost price of all the oranges. As the oranges being to grow over-ripe, he reduces the price and sells 80% of the remaining oranges at the half the previous rate of profit. The rest of the oranges being rotten are thrown away The overall percentage of profit is: 47 . . b. 84 d. 96 a. 80 ! AoV.


  14. A fruit-seller buys some oranges and by selling 40% of them he realises the cost price of all the oranges. As the oranges being to grow over-ripe, he reduces the price and sells 80% of the remaining oranges at the half the previous rate of profit. The rest of the oranges being rotten are thrown away The overall percentage of profit is: AoV -1001 a. 80 b. 84 d. 96


  15. SSC & Bank Maths by Bharat Sir Profit and Loss Review this course ALL THE BEST Follow Upvote