Table of Contents
NEET(National eligibility entrance test) is the gateway to admission to various MBBS colleges. Admission to medical colleges is only possible through this entrance exam. After filling out the form for the NEET exam, the following procedure is to get an admit card for the exam. We’re providing the step-by-step procedure to download NEET admit cards and the information regarding this. It’ll streamline the process.
In this guide, you’ll learn about NEET exam admit cards, the important dates regarding the exam, how you can download the admit card, and what details are mentioned on the admit card. Also, get to know some frequently asked questions regarding exams.
NEET Admit Card - Overview
|Entrance Exam Name||NEET|
|Date of Exam||July 2023 (Tentative)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam level||National Level Exam|
|What is the exam purpose?||For getting admission into medical, dental and AYUSH courses|
|Duration of course||MBBS: 4½ Years with a 1-year Compulsory Rotating Internship BDS: 4 Years with a 1-year Compulsory Rotating Internship|
|Exam Frequency||Once a Year|
|Exam application mode||Online|
|Mode of Fee Payment||Online|
|Exam mode||Offline (pen and paper mode)|
|Duration of exam||3 hours 20 mins|
|Total number of question||200 (180 to be attempted)|
|Question type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Syllabus||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology topics from classes 11 & 12|
|NEET Question paper Medium/Languages||The exam will be conducted in 13 languages such as Hindi, English, Bengali, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Gujarati, Assamese, Telugu, Punjabi and Urdu|
NEET Admit Card Important Dates
|Important Events||Expected Dates|
|Availability of NEET 2023 admit card||July 2023|
|NEET UG 2023 Exam Date||July 2023|
|Availability of NEET Provisional Answer Key||August 2023|
|Last Date to Challenge NEET Official Answer Key||August 2023|
|Announcement of NEET 2023 result||September 2023|
|NEET UG Counselling Registration – Round 1||To Be Notified|
|Seat verification round 1||To Be Notified|
|Choice Filling Process for Round 1||To Be Notified|
|Internal candidates verification round||To Be Notified|
|Seat allocation process for round 1||To Be Notified|
|Final seat allotment list||To Be Notified|
|Reporting at the centre||To Be Notified|
|Dates of counselling||To Be Notified|
How to download NEET Admit Card?
The procedure to download the NEET Admit card is simple and mentioned step-by-step.
Step 1- Visit the NTA NEET official website(https://neet.nta.nic.in/).
Once you scroll the page, you will find the option of link 1/2/3 to download the NEET
After clicking this interface, show
Step-2- Fill in the details (Application no., date of birth, security pin) and then click submit.
Step-3- Submit the details and recheck. Then, download the admit card and get it printed (3-4 copies for future purposes).
Step-4- Take the signature of the parent on the hall ticket.
Details mentioned on NEET Admit Card
The details mentioned on NEET admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Guardian name(Father’s name)
- Application number & Roll number
- Date of birth
- Exam centre details(address of exam centre, exam centre number)
- Passport-sized photograph(same as the application form)
- Parent signature
- Covid and examination guidelines.
- Date of downloading admit card
- Authority signature and other instructions
What if you forgot NEET Admit Card Download Credentials?
Medical aspirates might panic in case of forgetting the admit card download credential.
To resolve this condition, check your email when registering for the NEET application form. You’ll get your application number with the prior password.
- Visit the official website
- Click on forget registration number or password(whatever you forget or in case of both, you can do it one by one)
- Then, follow the procedures mentioned there
- After getting the correction mail for the password on the registered mail ID, you can set a new password
- Now, you can log in. Do Log in with the new password
What if you misplace NEET Admit Card?
Suppose you misplace the NEET Admit Card, don’t panic. Go to the official website. Put all the details required as you have done before. Now, get it downloaded and printed again. Usually, keep 3-4 copies of the NEET admit card for future purposes. In case of misplacing, you can use the other copy.
Required Documents at NEET exam centre
NEET aspirants need to carry a few documents along with NEET admit cards. The documents needed at the exam centre are
- Identification proof (Aadhar Card, PAN card, voter ID, ration card, or any other ID proof)
- If physically challenged (carry a PWD certificate)
- NEET admits card with passport photograph pasted
- Two additional passport-sized photographs
- NEET Exam Centre Details
- Every state(29 states) has a NEET exam centre across the country
Guidelines on NEET Admit Card
- Candidates can only enter the exam centre for fixed timing. To avoid rushing, they should prefer reaching an hour before reporting time.
- Biometric verification is available to avoid discrepancies.
- Don’t carry expensive things with you, responsibility is yours.
- No malpractice; jammers are installed in the exam centre.
- There is a column on the admit card for the student’s signature dent. The candidate will sign there in the exam hall.
- Wear light cotton clothes with half sleeves and loose trousers. Don’t wear heavy dresses or jewellery.
- Fill in all the details carefully in the answer sheet; it won’t get changed.
- Paste a passport-size photo on the attendance sheet carried by the invigilator.
- The thorough check of documents and ID proof is necessary (any identification proof, for example, Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.)
- Candidates are supposed to read all the mentioned instructions. These guidelines are on admit care and question papers.