The Public service commission is established as per Articles 315 to 323 in Part XIV of the Indian Constitution. This set of articles also deals with appointment, removal and composition of members of PSC. It also provides different functions and powers to PSCs. The state has its own Public Service Commission with operations analogous to the Union Public Service Commission. Apart from this, it is a challenging job in any nation with multi-linguistic characteristics, including India. In addition, the State Public service Commission of the Indian government is correspondingly dedicated as a constitutional body.
Public Service Commission
Well, below are some of the points that describes more about public service commission:
- It is established for each state of India. Ordinarily, the exact location of offices is given under the 315 to 323 is the Part XIV of the Constitution.
- Moreover, it is a perfect territory that also deals with appointment, transfer, and expulsion.
- Through this, various regulations are given for the organization structure of the Public Service Commission.
- It is a public service that is generally working under the government.
- The administration and operations of this service Commission are regulated as per the constitution.
- It has also compelled the Union Public Service Commission to complete exams for posts from the overall India Services.
Definition of PSC
The full form of PSC is the Public services commission. It is a constitution as per the constitution rules and power, etc. It is a great and essential service of India.
Union Public Services Commission exams
There are some UPSC Exams which are conducted by the commission,
- Engineering Services Examination (ESE).
- Central Armed Police Forces Examination (CAPF).
- Indian Forestry Services Examination (IFoS).
- Civil Services Examination (CSE)
- Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service (IES/ISS).
Civil Service Commission Exam
The UPSC consists of the Civil Service Commission. It was constituted by the government per year in every state. It is a commission that provides the proper control on merit-based preference. The procedure for appointing the people on this post is nationwide. The civil services were inaugurated under the Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act, which was established in 1883.
So, the Public service commission is established as per constitution under Articles 315 to 323 in Part XIV of the Indian Constitution. It is established for the Union of India and there is also a PSC for all the States of the country. The Union Public Service Commision, UPSC in short conducts examinations of Higher Central Services (HCS), and All India Services (AIS) recruitment. The State Public Service Commision of all the states also conducts exams for state services recruitment.