AP Polycet 2022 Results
The Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test, or AP POLYCET, is a state-level entry requirement examination held by the Government Council for State of Technical Education as well as Coaching for individuals seeking enrolment in several diplomas as well as polytechnic programs.
On 29th May 2022, the AP POLYCET exam was completed. Every question contained four possible answers, one of which was accurate. A total of one hundred and twenty questions were asked, including 60 from the mathematics portion and 30 from each of the Physics and Chemistry sections.
The official web page polycetap.nic.in. is set to release the AP POLYCET 2022 score on June 10, 2022. To be eligible for AP POLYCET 2022, applicants must have a standard number of 30%, or 36 out of 120. There is no qualifying examination score for the reserved category candidates, and they are granted a ranking regardless of their exam results. AP POLYCET 2022 Counselling is required for qualified candidates. Candidates will be assigned seats based on their merit, category, sex, locality, special reservation category, and other factors.
|Exam Name||AP POLYCET|
|Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Diploma Courses in Engineering & Non- Engineering|
|Conducting Body||State Board of Technical Education & Training, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
AP Polycet 2022 Results - Important Dates
Applicants must check the official site for exam dates; however, the following are the probable timetable for AP POLYCET exams 2022:
|Registration for AP POLYCET 2022||April 11,2022 – May 18, 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card of AP POLYCET 2022||May 23, 2022|
|AP POLYCET Exam 2022||May 29, 2022|
|Result declaration of AP POLYCET 2022||June 10, 2022|
|Counseling of AP POLYCET 2022||3rd week of June 2022|
How to download AP Polycet Result 2022?
To obtain a copy of the AP Polycet 2022 rank card, follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Visit polycetap.nic.in, the official site for AP Polycet 2022.
Step 2: Select the link to the rank card.
Step 3: Use the AP Polycet 2022 Hall ticket number to log in.
Step 4: On the screen, the AP Polycet rank cards 2022 will appear.
Step 5: Take a printout of the rank card to save for future reference.
AP Polycet 2022 Results - Details Mentioned
- Name of the Applicant
- Full Marks
- Hall Ticket Number
- name of the Authority
- Date of Birth
- Examination Name
- Marks obtained in Maths
- Marks obtained in Chemistry
- Marks obtained in Physics
- Result Grade – Pass/Fail
AP Polycet 2022 Results - Important Instructions
- For pupils of the SC and ST classifications, there have been no minimum aggregate marks. If there is a match in the scores, the match will be resolved by looking at the scores in Physics, Mathematics, and finally Date of Birth.
- If there is a tie, the candidates with the larger proportion of eligible marks will be chosen.
- The same day as their AP Polycet Grading Score Card is announced, the Rank Card is available for download.
- The authority will double-check the Birth date on the SSC certificate.
- Keep your admit card handy in case you need it to check your results.
- Under no circumstances can the authority accept a demand for revaluation or reviewing.