Sign up now
to enroll in courses, follow best educators, interact with the community and track your progress.
Download
Total Factor Productivity Numerical of Dec 2018
253 plays

More
This lesson explains about the Total Factor Productivity of dec 2018 Paper.

Tanya Bhatia is teaching live on Unacademy Plus

Tanya Bhatia
Topper in 12th Cbse, JRF holder, Assistant Professor in Satyawati DU Expert in NET for Economics.Teaching is work of heart❤❤❤

U
Unacademy user
Aarushi Singh
a year ago
A new Special Class by *Aarushi Singh* in the *Bank Exams* Category is now Live! Course Name - *Exam Centric Current Affairs of November with MCQs* Link -https://unacademy.com/plus/course/exam-centric-current-affairs-of-november-with-mcqs/W1NYLE8A Enrolment start time - 12 Noon on 19th December 2018 Enrolment close time - 1:30 PM on 19th December 2018 Live Class - *19th December 2018, 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM*
  1. In an economy with a linear homogeneous Cobb-Douglas production function, the share of capital and labour in total output are, respectively, 40% and 60%. The capital stock and labour force are growing, respectively, at 8% and 3% per annum. If the rate of growth of output is recorded as 7% per annum, then the rate of growth of Total Factor Productivity will be Q.64 Options 1, 10% 2. 2% 3. 4% 4. 11%


  2. Funcion 3 labouy


  3. COMPLETE ANALYSIS OF DEC 2018 PAPER BY TANYA BHATIA