UPSC 2018 Top 500Expected MCQs by IIT-ian Presented By - Akash Agrawal
Test 4 There will be total 25 Tests (250 MCQs) 10 Questions in Each test .Mix ( Polity, Economy, Environment, Science and Tech , IR etc.) . There will be Surprises and Assignments "You are the MASTER of your DESTINY: No one and nothing can come in between you and your destiny except you. Take destiny by the horns and HAVE FUN." Write down your scores , A Must!
Instructions Paused the video Answer the question Resume Score 9-10Very high chance of selection 7-8 5-6 3- 4 0-2Wake Up Remarks Keep going, just there Need to do more ,burn more fuel More hard work Must calculate score Write down belovw Assess your self
1)Consider the following statements: 1. Astra is India's first indigenously developed beyond visual range surface to air missile 2. A beyond visual range air to air missile is defined as one capable of engaging at ranges of 37 KM or greater Select the correct answer using the codes given below? A) 1 only B) 2 only C) Both 1 and 2 D ) Neither 1 nor 2
B) 2 only Astra is India's first indigenously developed beyond-visual-range air-to-air missile. The Astra missile has been developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) DRDO claims that the missile is an al weather weapon.
2) Consider the following statements: 1. NASA's Cassini spacecraft studied Saturn and its moons. 2. 2. Saturn is the furthest planet visible from Earth with the naked eye. Select the correct answer using the code given below: A) 1 only B) B) 2 only C) C) Both 1 and 2 D) D) Neither 1 nor 2
C) Both 1 and 2 After a remarkable journey of 20 years, NASA's the Cassini spacecraft to Saturn, ended its journey on September 15 by disintegrating in the skies above the planet. Cassini also had a passenger an entry probe called Huygens which managed to land on the planet's biggest moon, Titan. Things that Cassini made us discover in 20 years: 1. Cassini discovered that Enceladus, Saturn's sixth largest moon, has water underneath its icy surface. 2. 2. The Cassini mission showed that Titan not only had an internal ocean of water, but also a nitrogen-rich atmosphere. In the process, Titan became the "the only known world with a dense nitrogen atmosphere besides Earth
3) Consider the following statements: 1. Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao is a national initiative jointly run by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the Ministry of Human Resource Development. 2. The scheme was launched in January 2015 across all the districts in India. Select the correct answer using the code given below: A) 1 only B) 2 only C) Both 1 and 2 D) Neither 1 nor 2
A) 1 only BBBP is a social campaign of Government of India that aims to generate awareness and improve the efficiency of welfare services intended for girls to address the issue of the declining child sex ratio image
4)Consider the following statements: 1. For the development of biofuels, a national policy on Biofuels have been announced in the year 2009 2. The Government, is implementing the Ethanol Blended Petrol EBP) programme under which , Oil Marketing Companies sell ethanol blended petrol with percentage of ethanol up to 20% as per BIS specifications Select the correct answer using the codes given below? A) 1 only B) 2 only C) Both 1 and 2 D ) Neither 1 nor 2
5)Consider the following statements: 1, Central sector schemes are schemes with 100% funding by the Central government and implemented by the Central Government machinery whereas Implementation of Centrally Sponsored Scheme is made by State/UT Governments. 2. The central sector schemes are formulated on subjects mainly from the Union List whereas Centrally Sponsored Schemes are created on areas that are covered under the State List. Select the correct answer using the code given below: A) 1 only B) B) 2 only C) C) Both 1 and 2 D) D) Neither 1 nor 2
7) The constitution (123rd amendment bill) 2017, deals with? A) To make national commission for backward classes a constitutional body B)A) To make national commission for Scheduled caste a constitutional body C) To make national commission for Scheduled Tribe a constitutional body D) None of these
8) Match the following pairs : Polymer Teflon Polyacrylonitrile non stick surface Coated utensils Bakelite Melamine resin Select the correct answer using the codes given below? Use Substitute for wool in commercial fibres Unbreakable Crockery electrical switches A) B A D C B) C DA B C) BDA C D) C AD B
A) Teflon- non stick surface coated utensils Polyacrylonitrile- substitute for wool in making commercial fibers Bakelite- used for making combs, phonograph records, electrical switches, handles for various utensils Melamine Resin - unbreakable crockery
9) The kaladan miultimodel project frequently in news, s A) a project to connect the western port of Kutch with the Chahabahar port of Iran B ) A project that will connect the sea port of Kolkata with the ports of Bangladesh C)A multi modal project to connect the Indian sea port of Kolkata with Sittwe Seaport in Myanmar D ) A project to link all the ports of India via land and sea route
Thank You "There is always something more to learn. Check our other courses EVEN FOR A MASTER. April (Hindi + English) Editorial discussion Evergreen science and technology topic Top 250 S & T McQs
IRS ( IT ) | Guinness Book of World Records in Solving Rubiks' Cube | IIT Bombay Alumnus .