Directions (Q. Nos. 81-85): Select the word with correct spelling for fill in the blanks in the given sentences. 81. I shall never...those happy moments. (a) forget (c) farget (b) foreget (d) fareget 82. The story teller narrated the.......of Heer and Ranjha. (a) tail (c) tale (b) till (d) tile
81. (a) Forget must be used in blank because forget is the correct spelling. i.e. I shall never forget those happy moments. 82. (c) Tale should be used because its meaning is short story i.e. The story teller narrated the tale of Heer and Ranjha.
83. How much money has been.......to us? (a) aloted (c) alotted (b) alloted (d) allotted 84. It was difficult to between the two candidates. (a) dicide (c) decide (b) diside (d) decyde
83. (d) Allotted should be used because it is correctly spelt and its meaning is to give something, especiallya share of something available for a particular purpose. 84. (c) Decide should be used because it is correctly spelt.
85. Iam... to all the teachers for their help. (a) greatful (c) greetful (b) grateful (d) gratefull
85. (b) Grateful should be used because it is correctly spelt.
Directions (Q. Nos. 86-90) : Select thie OS. appropriate word to fill in the given sentences. (a) never (c) always (b) often (d) sometimes 87. Now he... his father's business. (a) looks into (c) looks out (b) looks after (d) looks back
86. (c) Always should be used 87. (b) 'Look after is a phrasal verb which means- to take care of someone or something. Hence option (b)is correct. Correct sentence- Now he looks after his father's business.
88. We want the children to have the....... possible education. (a) best (c) very good She failed........ she did not read. (a) although (c) anyhow I like to walk around in (a) bear (c) brea (b) good (d) better 89. (b) because (d) while 90. foot. (b) beer (d) bare
88. (a) Best must be used here. 89. (b) Because is the correct answer. (d) Bare should be used here. i.e. I like to walk around in bare foot. 90.