Logic & Reasoning Practice Question:s
1. Practice Practice Practice! 2. Give an exact answer! Objective not subjective. Your subjective answer is not going to be the correct answer! See below for examples. 3. Learn the main types of relationships.
1. Tom and Tim are brothers. They look exactly the same. They also have the same birthdays a. Tom is older than Tim b. Tin is more handsome than Iom c. Tom and Tim are twins d. Tom and Tim are best friends
2. Girls love roses. They smell so sweet. Their colors are also very attractive. a. Roses are fragrant b. Roses attract bees c. Boys love roses d. Girls don't like roses
3. Rhea helps mother with the household chores everyday. She sweeps the floor every morning. She also helps mother prepare food for the family. She washes the dishes too a. Rhea is helpful. b. Rhea is too lazy to do household chores. c. Rhea waters the plants. d. Rhea cooks for the whole family
4. John is fond of the color green. He always wears green shirts to school. His rubber shoes are also green. His bag, raincoat, and notebooks are also green. a. John has green eyes b. John hates the color green c. John like the color green d. John wears blue rubber shoes to school
Answer Key 1. C The only certain thing is they are twins. 2. A The only certain thing is roses are fragrant. 3. A The only certain thing is Rhea is helpful. 4. C The only certain thing is John likes the color green.
Graduated from ST. Francis Degree college in bachelor's English literature . I have about 8 months of experience in teaching. Currently pur