Daily Vocabular The Hindu
About Me Myself: PRIYAL AGRAWAL CS EXECUTIVE STUDENT & BCOM 2nd YEAR STUDENT CS FOUNDATION(AIR 22) HOBBIES: TO RED NOVELS, EXPLORING NEW THINGS FOLLOW ME ON UNACADEMY: https://unacademy.com/user/PriyalAgrawal
THE HINDU VOCAB 1. STOUT (ADJECTIVE): (SCI strong Synonyms: sturdy, robust Antonyms: tender, wobbly Example Sentence: Ishant had armed himself with a stout stick
2. OCCULT ADJECTIVE): (TT): mysterious Synonyms: concealed, hidden Antonyms: bare, exposed Example Sentence: Their marriage is an occult ceremony.
CG 3. IMPUTE (VERB): (3RI attribute Synonyms: ascribe, accredit Antonyms: exculpate, exonerate Example Sentence: The crimes were imputed to Vikas
4. LAMENT (VERB to mourn or grieve deeply Synonyms: bemoan, deplore Antonyms: relieve, celebrate Example Sentence: a I lament for those who binge believe drinking is a fun.
5. LUCRE (NOUN): (EF: money,profits Synonyms: capital, cash Antonyms: bills, debt Example Sentence Gangsters searched the house for hidden lucre but found nothing
LAX (AJECTVE sack, remiss Synonyms: careless, lenient Antonyms: attentive, careful Example Sentence: Her lax attitude left people thinking she was disinterested.
7. MAIM VER? I cripple, put out of action Synonyms: disable, disfigure Antonyms: care, aid Example Sentence: If you do not want your vicious dog to maim or fatally injure people, then you should put him down.
8. MANGLE (VERB) ( VID mutilate, deform s Synonyms: bruise, contort Antonyms: beautify, repair Example Sentence: a How should I fret to mangle every line?
10. ODUM (NON): (TI 5): shame, dishonor Synonyms: abhorrence antipathy s Antonyms: affection, approval Example Sentence: Because of my odium for the politician's views, I have no plans to vote for him.
CS Student, AIR 21 in CS foundation,love Teaching, reading, travelling, novels, fashion freak, watch the lessons to knw more