DAILY VOCABULARY . OF THE HINDU ,al
ABOUT ME MYSELF PRIYAL AGRAWAL CS EXECUTIVE &BCOM 2ND YEAR STUDENT CS FOUNDATION (AIR 22) HOBBIES: TO READ NOVELS,EXPLORING NEW THINGS FOLLOW ME ON UNACADEMY https:// unacademy.com/user/PriyalAgrawal
1, YEARN (VERB): (3-ddR9TGRT): desire strongly Synonyms: crave, covet Antonyms; abjure, dislike Example Sentence: . I am yearning for waterballs.
2. JABBER (VERB): (): babble Synonyms chatter, gab . Antonyms: be silent, be quiet . Example Sentence . Anahita likes to jabber a lot.
3. UTOPIA (NOUN); (3TGRfden: bliss Synonyms: paradise, ideal place . Antonyms: hell, place of the condemned . Example Sentence: . I live in a utopia.
4. SLING (VERB): (CITED: throw Synonyms: hoist, hurl Antonyms: receive, keep . Example Sentence: . When I tried to do it with the sling on, lost my balance.
5. VILIFY (VERB): (TH): criticize Synonyms: damn, malign Antonyms: praise, laud Example Sentence: . She was vilifying Aman.
6, ORCHESTRATE (VERB organize Synonyms: arrange, set up Antonyms: disperse, divide . Example Sentence: They will orchestrate the meeting fo you
7.LOUT (NOUN: (daR: boor Synonyms: brute, slob Antonyms: gentle, mild . Example Sentence: . He is a lout person.
8. STEREOTYPED (ADJECTIVE): banal 4): Synonyms: dull, hackneyed Antonyms: fresh, new . Example Sentence: It was a stereotyped movie.
10. TRAVESTY (NOUN): (arg): mockery Synonyms: spoof, satire Antonyms: seriousness, solemnity . Example Sentence: . Allowing students to cheat in tests is a travesty of education.
CS Student, AIR 21 in CS foundation,love Teaching, reading, travelling, novels, fashion freak, watch the lessons to knw more