DAILY VOCABULARY . OF THE HINDU ,al
ABOUT ME MYSELF PRIYAL AGRAWAL CS EXECUTIVE &BCOM 2ND YEAR STUDENT CS FOUNDATION (AIR 22) HOBBIES: TO READ NOVELS,EXPLORING NEW THINGS FOLLOW ME ON UNACADEMY https:// unacademy.com/user/PriyalAgrawal
nulunut 1. DISTINGUISH (VERB): (3faR ): tell the difference . Synonyms: analyze, categorize Antonyms: allow, combine . Example Sentence: . Distinguish the matter as soon as possible.
2. EXTR CATE (VERB): (3RTGR T): get out of a situation Synonyms: detach, extract Antonyms: attach, connect .Example Sentence: Amay was trying to extricate himself from official duties.
3. ENTANGLE (VERB):(3GEIFT) involve Synonyms: confuse, complicate Antonyms: clarify, exclude . Example Sentence: . Don't entangle those people in your project as they are not trustworthy
4. ENSNARE (VERB): (T( trap T Synonyms: cheat, embroil Antonyms: free, liberate Example Sentence . Don't let anyone ensnare you
5. DUMBFOUND (VERB Synonyms: amaze, astonish .Antonyms: calm, expect Example Sentence Ansh did his best to dumbfound hiS boss
6. FORECAST (NOUN): ): prediction Synonyms: projection, estimate .Antonyms: hindsight, ignorance . Example Sentence: . You are not a God that your forecast is going to be happened
7, D STRAUGHT (ADJECTIVE): argosd): very upset Synonyms: agitated, anxious Antonyms: balanced, calm . Example Sentence: . She burst into a little peal of laughter as she looked into his distraught face.
8. PREMEDITATED (ADJECTIVE :planned .Synonyms: calculated, deliberate Antonyms: accidental, casual Example Sentence Had it really been premeditated that he should fall into that camp
10. COMPOSITE (ADJECTIVE): (i) mixed Synonyms: complex, compound Antonyms: homogeneous, simple Example Sentence This composite body of troop can't be recognized
CS Student, AIR 22 in CS foundation,love Teaching, reading, travelling, novels, fashion freak, watch the lessons to knw more