DAILY VOCABULARY . OF THE HINDU ,al
ABOUT ME MYSELF PRIYAL AGRAWAL CS EXECUTIVE &BCOM 2ND YEAR STUDENT CS FOUNDATION (AIR 22) HOBBIES: TO READ NOVELS,EXPLORING NEW THINGS FOLLOW ME ON UNACADEMY https:// unacademy.com/user/PriyalAgrawal
1. SECEDE (VERB): (is): pull away Synonyms: abdicate, leave Antonyms: hold, remain Example Sentence: The small island nation opted to secede from its mothering country
2. CLANDESTINE (ADJECTIVE): (JG): done secretively Synonyms: covert, fraudulent Antonyms: legal, public Example Sentence: Natasha requested me to keep her idea clandestine.
3. ENGULF (VERB): (3-T): consume Synonyms: absorb, encompass Antonyms: neglect, uncover Example Sentence: D We in this generation do not engulf ourselves in the long-lived traditions.
4. ENCOMIUM (NOUN): (JU): tribute Synonyms: accolade, salutation Antonyms: blame, criticism D Example Sentence: D Shivi has written an encomium celebrating the art form
5. ENGENDER (VERB): ( or give rise cause Synonyms: arouse, instigate b Antonyms:prevent, halt Example Sentence: They lose their power over people, they lose their ability to engender fear
6. ELITE (NOUN): (9714): a select group that is superior Synonyms: exclusive, noble Antonyms: ordinary, low- class Example Sentence: Abhinay belonged to an elite class.
7.RANT (VERB): (i): to taunt or scold Synonyms: yelling, raving Antonyms: calm, quiet D Example Sentence: Prithwi spent hours ranting about the hike in gasoline prices.
8. MOURN (VERB): (lhh: be sad over loss DSynonyms: lament, regret Antonyms: please, delight D Example Sentence: We mourn the loss of our great leader
10. CLOWNING (NOUN): ( dan: foolery Synonyms: prank, nonsense Antonyms: tragedy, seriousness Example Sentence: DHis acts are no less than clowning.
CS Student, AIR 22 in CS foundation,love Teaching, reading, travelling, novels, fashion freak, watch the lessons to knw more