Roman Saini is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
Detailed analysis, solution, explanation of UPSC CSE Prelims 2016 1.7 Questions 72-85 Presented by Dr. Roman Saini
About me MBBS, AIIMS .Cleared CSE-2013 Loves playing Guitar; Movie Buf Course Fee Contribute Follow me on Unacademy https://unacademy.in/user/RomanSaini
72) 'Belt and Road Initiative' is sometimes mentioned in the news in the context of the affairs of (a) African Union .(b) Brazil .(c) European Union .(d) China Answer. d
73) Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana is aimed at (a) bringing the small entrepreneurs into formal financial system (b) providing loans to poor farmers for cultivating particular crops (c) providing pensions to old and destitute persons .(d) funding the voluntary organizations involved in the promotion of skill development and employment generation Answer . a
74) In which of the following regions of India are shale gas resources found? . 1. Cambay Basin . 2. Cauvery Basin .3. Krishna-Godavari Basin Select the correct answer using the code given below. (a) 1 and 2 only .(b) 3 only (c) 2 and 3 only (d) 1, 2 and 3 Answer.d .
75) 'Global Financial Stability Report is prepared by the (a) European Central Bank (b) International Monetary Fund (c) International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (d) Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development Answer . b (c) International Bank for
76) Regarding 'Atal Pension Yojana', which of the following statements is/are correct? 1. It is a minimum guaranteed pension scheme mainly targeted at unorganized sector workers. 2. Only one member of a family can join the scheme. 2 Only one member of a family can join the scheme. . .3. Same amount of pension is guaranteed for the spouse for life after subscriber's death Select the correct answer using the code given below. (a) 1 only (b) 2 and 3 only (c) 1 and 3 only (d) 1, 2 and 3 .Answer.c
77) The term 'Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership' often appears in the news in the context of the affairs of a group of countries known as . '(a) G20 (b) ASEAN (c) SCO (d) SAARC Answer . b
78) On which of the tollowing can yon the Bureau of Energy Eficiency Star Label? 78) On which of the following can you find the Bureau of Energy Efficiency Star Label? 1. Ceiling fans 2. Electric geysers 3. Tubular fluorescent lamps Select the correct answer using the code given below. (a) 1 and 2 only . .(b) 3 only (c) 2 and 3 only (d) 1, 2 and 3 Answer.d .
79) India is an important member of the 'International Thermonuclear Experimental . Reactor'. If this experiment succeeds, what is the immediate advantage for India? (a) It can use thorium in place of uranium for power generation (b) It can attain a global role in satellite navigation (c) It can drastically improve the efficiency of its fission reactors in power generation (d) It can build fusion reactors for power generation Answer.d
83) Which of the following is/are the advantage /advantages of practising drip irrigation? of the following is/are the 1. Reduction in weed . 2. Reduction in soil salinity .3. Reduction in soil erosion Select the correct answer using the code given below. (a) 1 and 2 only .(b) 3 only (c) 1 and 3 only (d) None of the above is an advantage of practising drip irrigation .Answer.c