SBI Clerk Application Process
Candidates who want to apply for the post of Junior Associate in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India (SBI) need to apply for the exam in the online mode on the official website. Here are a few guidelines related to the online application process of the exam –
- Candidates are strictly advised to apply via the official website- http://bank.sbi/careers or http://www.sbi.co.in/careers in virtual mode only
- After clicking on the Careers tab, candidates need to select the option of Recruitment of Junior Associates 2021
- After successful registration, applicants need to make the fee payment as per their category via a suitable method
Guidelines for filling in the online application
- Candidates must keep an active email address, their photograph, signature, hand-written declaration, and left hand thumb impression handy.
- The scanned photograph, left hand thumb impression, handwritten declaration, and signature need to be uploaded.
- The following format for the handwritten declaration needs to be followed by students- “I,______(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph, and left thumb impression is mine”.
- Candidates who do not have their left thumb can use the impression of their right thumb.
- The application form will be available under the Current Openings tab on the official website.
- Candidates need to pay the required fee via the provided gateways.
- After the successful transaction of fee payment, an e-receipt of the same and an application form with fee details should be printed by candidates for record.
- In case the fee transaction fails, candidates must register again and make the payment.
- In case anyone is unable to submit the application form in one single go, they should save the details first and upon saving the data, a provisional registration number and password will be displayed on the screen. Using the registration number and password, the saved details can be reopened and edited upto a maximum of three times. Before making the final submission, candidates should recheck all the details and then submit the same. After successful submission of the application form, no further changes can be made.