- 1.Overview: Tips to Crack UPSC CSE (IAS Exam) for Working Professionals
- 2.Timetable for Working Professionals (4 hours - Study Plan): UPSC CSE/IAS...
- 3.Amazing life hacks for working professionals preparing for UPSC CSE...
- 4.Approach to Clear UPSC CSE for Working Professionals by Roman Saini
- 5.Time Management Tips for Working Professionals Preparing for UPSC...
- 6.Common mistakes by working professionals while preparing for UPSC CSE /...
- 7.How Unacademy Can Help You: UPSC CSE/IAS Exam Preparation for Working...
- Stay tuned! More lessons will be added soon.
Part of a great founding team at Unacademy with Gaurav, Hemesh and Sachin. Movies, Guitar, Books, Teaching.
Sir,,, I'm a regular viwer of unacademy coaching classes. U r really a motivator for me like others.Try to maintain ur guidelines. but the fact is SSC CGL is my dream but for the last three yrs I failed in the main xam. In 2016 I got only 128 where the cut off is 137. So I failed again. but this time my preparatn was nt so good enough. Bt I want to crack 2017's. I m a govt emplyee doing duty 10-5pm. I m a PG for the last 1.5yr 5km from my ofc. after returning the ofc I feel so tired and after 9pm cant do any study further.this is a regular problem. saturday I teach some competitive students 2hrs. sunday free. In this way what suggestn u have for my success. BDW last time my gk score was just 8. If I score better then really get a chance. How can I improve myself?