Talvir Singh is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
DECEMBER JRF 2018 MOST EXPECTED MCQ TEACHING APTITUDE BY - TALVIR SINGH
ABOUT ME .com & MBA From PU CHANDIGARH JRF QUALIFIED IN COMMERCE WORKING AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR 2 TIMES UNIVERSITY COLOR HOLDER BEST DEBATER OF PUNJAB (2017) BEST POET OF PU CHANDIGARH (2016) COMEDY ADDICT FREELANCE MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER YOUTUBER unacadem
MCQ PART 4
1. In context of dynamic teaching environment, .(a) Teacher is a dependent variable and student . (b) Teacher is an independent variable and . (c) Both teacher and student are intervening . (d) None of the above which of the following statement is true? is an independent variable. student is a dependent variable. variables.
. 2. At which of the following teaching levels, classroom environment is required to be sufficiently 'open and independent'? (a) Memory level . (b) Understanding level . (c) Reflective level . (d) All of the above
3. What is meant by the term 'curriculum'? . (a) The subject of study offered by an educational institution. . (b) Organized whole of learning and other experiences provided by educational institutions to realize set goals. . (c) The prescribed syllabi in the various subjects, plus practical courses and project/dissertation. (d) Theory and practical courses to be completed to qualify for a level of education.
. 4. The classification of cognitive domain was presented by . (a) Benjamin S. Bloom . (b) Skinner (c) Krathwohl . (d) Simpson
5. To make use of previously learned material in new situation is . (a) Comprehension . (b) Application (c) Knowledge (d) Analysis
6. The highest level of cognitive domain is . (a) Synthesis . (b) Analysis . (c) Comprehension . (d) Evaluation
7. At authoritarian level, teaching is .(a) Teacher-centred . (b) Child-centred . (c) Headmaster-centred . (d) Experience-based