- 1.Overview: UPSC CSE Strategy for College Students - 2 Year Study Plan by...
- 2.Timetable for College Students (2 Year - Study Plan): UPSC CSE/IAS Exam...
- 3.Approach to Clear UPSC CSE for College Students by Roman Saini
- 4.Learn How to Avoid Mistakes made by College Students During IAS Preparation
- 5.Time Management Tips for UPSC CSE Preparation of College Students by...
- 6.How Unacademy Can Help You: UPSC CSE/IAS Exam Preparation for College...
- 7.Best Life Hacks to Prepare Effectively for UPSC CSE for College Students
- Stay tuned! More lessons will be added soon.
Part of a great founding team at Unacademy with Gaurav, Hemesh and Sachin. Movies, Guitar, Books, Teaching.
sir, I'm studying engineering. I wanted to become ips, but I didn hi sir I'm studying engineering, I wanted to become ips, but sir I'm not studyed well in highschool , I don't know anything about my my high school study. can learn all those topics, now and how. sir plz u have to help me. now I'm final year engineering.
hello sir..m vry eager n desperate to start preparation for UPSC but on the other side m nt studying in an IIT or doing MBBS ..jus doing BSC from open school...so wnt to have a back up plan as well..n my primary confusion is dat..is it possible to prepare UPSC n banking or other govn job xams.. together?should I start preparing now? or will start after passing any other xam? and sir......ur videos are very helpful for idiots like me..thnkew so mch
Hi Roman Sir, Very good morning. 1st of all, I want to say heartiest thanks to you, you have gave me lots of motivation in regards to learning and education. Big thank You to you Sir - you and your team is playing a guardian role for many students like me. Sir, I need your guidance on couple of points, so that I am clear what to do and how to do. My Background : I am Jitendra (DOB 04 July 1989), I have done graduation in commerce in 2010 (Correspondence Course ) . Currently I am working in a BPO company as a Assistant manager.It was always my dream to be a educated personality and appear for IAS exam. Due to some reason I could not appear it till date - but now I want to go for it. I want to appear IAS exam while continuing my job. so wanted your guidance on below points. 1 - I want to start preparation now for next year examination, along with Job I will be able to devote 4 to 5 hours for self study daily. I am new to the UPSC, could you pls guide me how to start and prepare a plan. 2 - How many attempts I will be able to give considering my age. 3- I was trying to view your videos but getting this error : player.unacademy.link sent an invalid response. Please guide me sir, thanks Regard's Jitendra