Manabik Pension Scheme 2022
Manabik Pension Scheme was started on 1st April 2018, by chief minister Mamata Banerjee in order to help the disabled population in West Bengal. A PwD certificate is necessary to apply for this scheme. The government offers pensions every month to the beneficiaries.
Features of Manabik Pension Scheme 2022
- Name of the plan: Manabik Benefits Plan
- Initiated by: CM Mamata Banerjee
- Division: Branch of Women and child Development and Welfare
- Started on first April 2018
- Started for: Students
- Online mode of application
- Official site: wbcdwdsw.gov.in
- Rs. 250 Crores sanctioned for successful functioning of this scheme.
Benefits of Manabik Pension Scheme 2022
- Rs 1000/month will be given to the beneficiaries.
- Specially Abled citizens will have a monthly salary through this scheme.
Objectives of Manabik Pension Scheme 2022
- The significant target of West Bengal government’s behind beginning this scheme is to help the handicap people in the state by giving them monetary help each month.