Smart Work 2 By: Lohit Kumar Yadav
1) How to refer standard books Syllabus topics is important o If taking coaching then refer tough topics from books . For those without Coaching refer standard books and solve good questions from them. Make good quality notes
2) Previous year questions are important? . Insight of the examination Helps to understand weightage of different areas . Helps to understand priority of a subject . Helps in preparation of final exam
3) Role of Syllabus? Understand it to perform better Keep a printout of it and refer it more frequently .
4) Which subjects to focus more Evaluate every subjects on the basis of their weightage and your understanding . Is of subjects depending upon your efforts required . Plan the subjects to maximize your score
5) How much revision required . Not easy to determine . But at least 10 revision of tough topics for good result
Lohit Kumar Yadav
IRSME. Graduated in Mechanical engineering. Secured AIR 1 in ESE 2017. Believes in Quality Education for all.