41) The US Federal Reserve has raised the key 42) Consider the following statements interest rates to a range of 2.25 per cent to 2.5 per about "Quantitative Easing cent. This is the 4th raise in the Federal Reserve's in 1) It is form of fiscle policy deployed by the year 2018. Which of the following are possible govt buying securities when short-term impacts of incresing federal interest rates on US & interest rates are at or approaching Indian economy? 1) Will make Indian bonds less attractive for foreign 2) It is form of fiscle policy deployed by portfolio investors 2) Will lead to depreciation of Dollar and apreciation printing of new banknotes isn't an of Rupee 3) Dollar liquidity crunch 4) High imported inflation Options ) 2 3 and 4 b) 1 3 and 4 c) 1 2 and 4 d) 1 2 and3 zero govt buying securities when when the option. Which of the above statements are correct? a) Only 1 is correct b) Only 2 is correct c) Both 1 and 2 are correct d) Neither 1 nor 2 is correct
43) A liquidity trap is a situation 44) The Lok Sabha has passed the Consumer Protection Bill, in which 1) Interest rates are low 2) Interest rates are high 3) Savings rates are high 4) Savings rates are low Options - a) 1 and3 b) 1 and 4 c) 2 and 3 d) 2 and 4 2018. The Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions wil be set up at District, State and National levels as per the bill passed.Consider the following statements about Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions 1) The District Commissions will have the mandate to hear complaints having claim worth one crore rupees. 2) The State Commissions' will have the mandate to hear complaints having claim above one crore rupees 1 crore rupees up to to 5 crore. 3) The National Commissions' will have the mandate to hear complaints having claim above 5 crore Options - a) Only 1 b) 2 and 3 c) 1 and 3 d) 1 2 and 3
45) Consider the following statements 46) Consider the following statements about about "Asiatic Lion" Asiatic Lion Consevation Project DWH)' scheme which is a Centrally by the Central and State government. 1) Its population is restricted to the 1) The project will be funded under the state of Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh 'Development of Wildlife Habitat (CSS- in India 2) Asiatic Lions are listed as Critically Sponsored Scheme. Endangered' under the IUCN Red 2) The cost will be borne in the 60:40 ratio List. Which of the above statements are Which of the above statements are correct? correct? a) Only 1 is correct b) Only 2 is correct c) Both 1 and 2 are correct d) Neither 1 nor 2 is correct a) Only 1 is correct b) Only 2 is correct c) Both 1 and 2 are correct d) Neither 1 nor 2 is correct https://unacademy.com/user/AkshayDKadam
47) Under Article 356 of the Indian Constitution,the Union government can Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill 2016 take over the affairs of the state government when state government is citizens & NRI's. Thus, Foreigners and PIOs are unable to function according to the constitutional provisions. This is called as 2) Homosexuals and Single parents are also not President's rule in the state. President's allowed for surrogacy and bars the couple who Rule in a state can continue for 6 months. already have children 48) Consider the following statement about 1) The bill is providing surrogacy to only Indian not allowed. d, with the approval of Which of the above statements are correct? both the houses done every 6 months, for a) Only 1 is correct a maximum of ? a) 1 Year b) 2 Year c) 3 Year d) Cant be extended beyond 6 months a elections are mandatory b) Only 2 is correct c) Both 1 and 2 are correct d) Neither 1 nor 2 is correct nd https://unacademy.com/user/AkshayDKadam
49) The Department of 50) The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs Post has issued a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Rajkumar Shukla in New Model Residential Schools (EMRSs) - Delhi on 18th December 1) The EMRSs will be run by an Autonomous Society, 2018. Raj Kumar Shukla unde Ministry of Human Resource and Development was freedom fighter related with which of the set up in every block where Scheduled Tribes following political movement? a) Champaran Satyagraha Which of the above statements are correct? b) Kheda Satyagraha c) Dharsana Satyagraha b) Only 2 is correct d) Bardolis Satyagraha c) Both 1 and 2 are corredt (CCEA) has given its approval for the revamped Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRSs) scheme. Consider the following statements about Eklavya 2) Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRSs) will be population is more than 50% and has at least 20,000 tribal persons. a) Only 1 is correct d) Neither 1 nor 2 is correct
With 5 yr UPSC coaching experience; I wl help u get conceptual clarity of topics & their Applied Understanding to score more.