- 1.Overview: Daily Lecture Series by Roman Saini
- 2.Indo-China War: Part - 1
- 3.Indo-China War: Part - 2
- 4.Union Budget 2017 - Part 1
- 5.Union Budget 2017 - Part 2
- 6.Economic Survey 2017 - Part 1
- 7.Economic Survey 2017 - Part 2
- 8.Critical Analysis of USA - Muslim Immigration Issue (in Hindi)
- 9.Article 370: Jammu and Kashmir issue - Historical and Latest Developments
- 10.India Pakistan wars: Part 1 1948, 1965
- 11.Indo-Pak war 1971 - Bangladesh's freedom movement
- 12.(1/2) Boost Vocabulary - Words/Phrases/Idioms for govt. exams based on...
- 13.(2/2) Boost Vocabulary - Words/Phrases/Idioms for govt. exams based on...
- 14.H1B Visa - Basics, Types, Reforms, Impact on India, India's response...
- 15.India Year Book 2017 (Part 1) - Important Topics and Pages - Chapter 1-16
- 16.India Year Book 2017 (Part 2) - Important Topics and Pages - Chapter 17-32
- 17.(1/2) Israel Palestine conflict - Entire History till present day
- 18.(2/2) Israel Palestine conflict - Entire History till present day
- 19.Global Warming and Climate change: An overview
- 20.Important Supreme Court cases: Maneka Gandhi, Minerva Mills, SR Bommai
- 21.Perfect strategy/tips on what to do one month before the exam - Revision...
- 22.Indo-Pak war 1999 - Kargil War
- 23.Important Environmental conventions and protocols Part 1
- 24.Important Environmental conventions and protocols Part 2
- 25.Collegium System: History and latest developments
- 26.Contempt of court: Detailed explanation
- 27.Scope of RTI over Indian Judiciary
- 28.Due Process of Law Vs. procedure established by law
- 29.Scientific techniques for students to improve productivity
- 30.(1/3) World War 1: Introduction, European Empires and Triple Alliance...
- 31.(2/3) World War 1: Immediate trigger, Start and major events
- 32.(3/3) World War 1: End of war, reasons of the war and aftermath
- 33.League of Nations
- 34.(1/3) World War 2: Introduction and main causes
- 35.(2/3) World War 2: Major events from Invasion of Poland to Normandy...
- 36.(3/3) World War 2: End of the war and aftermath
- 37.Drain of Wealth during Colonial India
- 38.(1/2) India during emergency: Introduction, Constitutional provisions
- 39.(2/2) India during Emergency: Major incidents and end of emergency
- 40.Champaran Satyagraha, Kheda Satyagraha, Ahmedabad Mill Strike - Mahatma...
- 41.Partition of Bengal and Swadeshi movement
- 42.Cyclones: Concepts and Facts
- 43.3 parent baby explained - Mitochondrial Replacement Therapy
- 44.Vietnam War (World History)
- 45.Montague Chelmsford Reform, Jallianwala Bagh and Rowlatt Act
- 46.Khilafat Movement and Non-cooperation Movement
- 47.The Bhakti Movement: Philosophy and famous personalities
- 48.TRAPPIST-1 Solar System: Search for Life Beyond Earth (Alien Life)
- 49.Simon Commission
- 51.Understanding Droughts: Definition, Features, Classification, and more
- 52.Indian Monsoons
- 53.Critically Endangered Mammals in India: IUCN Red List
- 55.International Solar Alliance (ISA)
- 56.USA's Foreign Policy: Donald Trump Regime
- 57.Vitamins (UPSC CSE/SSC/Banking) (in Hindi)
- 58.Common Bacterial Diseases: Causes, Mode of transmission, Symptoms...
- 59.Common Viral Diseases: Causes, Mode of transmission, Symptoms, Treatment...
- 60.Important Hormones (Hindi)
- 61.Part 1: Governor Generals/Viceroys of India
- 62.Part 2: Governor Generals/Viceroys of India
- Stay tuned! More lessons will be added soon.
Part of a great founding team at Unacademy with Gaurav, Hemesh and Sachin. Movies, Guitar, Books, Teaching.
hi....@ karishma & Ruchi........Thankyou for response........that 18 lessons is old one.....Roman sir said that he is going to make new course........Did he????
ok....is it comulsory to read Shankar IAS....any alternatives to it...strategy?? please suggest
@Avinash : the contents are same + 4 lessons of biology class 12 ncert and for current issues romn sirs mcq + hindu
ok..thank you so much....last question....Shankar IAS book on Env & ecology?? Is it essential??? or above is sufficient?
Chemistry chapters are also important of class 11 last chapter please go through
go thru this @avinash for more clearity... https://unacademy.com/lesson/roman-strategy-to-crack-environment-and-ecology/GQOX0IQ8
Let me tell you how I controlled it , well for me spiritual inclinations work , somehow I break them and then it's all feeling of guilt. If you need to know more about it listen to Sandeep Maheshwari lecture https://youtu.be/HGjiTo0vLQw
You have to divert the energy into some other activity which you find enjoying.It could be anything from your hobby.Yogi's of old generation used to do exactly the same thing.You can read think and grow rich by napolean hill chapter 7
Try the Heartfulness Relaxation here - instantly provides with much needed focus and composure for such exams https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLDrjTlsC0c