Talvir Singh is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
RESEARCH ETHICS WITH EXPECTED MCQ BY TALVIR SINGH
https://unacademy.com/plus/course/reasoning-di-higher-education-and-general-awareness-for-paper-VOA913TO5 ::: Apps G Google Online Photo Editor (3) Commerce Net Open TPB. The Pira Inbox 360-tal rdi New folder https://resource cdn G How to Face UGCN unacademy Hoxplore Plus Login A < Back to Plus Reasoning, DJ, Higher Educa Reasoning, DI, Higher Education and General Awareness for PaperI Talvir Singh 24k followens Il000/9.30 Youlube E In this course, Talvir Singh will cover entire sylabus of critical topics like Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Higher Education& General Awareness for Paper 1 with expected and previous year MCQs for NTA-UGC NET Paper 1. This course will be conducted in Hindi and the notes will be provided in English. 16th November to 6th December 2018 28 hours of live classes Private Discussion Forum Doubt clearing sessions and Live quizzes 3,100 Includes 18% GST Apply for this Plus Course Last date to apply is 16th Nov IMITED SEATS. Cost increases on 24th Oct About this course
RESEARCH ETHICS PART VI
Important Measures to Make Research More Ethical 1. Informed consent: The provision of informed consent also includes the knowledge that the informed participation is voluntary and that participants can withdraw from the study at any time.
2. Protective research design: This involves estimating the probability of happening of harmful effects, their severity, and the likely duration of these effects.
3. Screening: It is an attempt to select only those individuals for study who show a high tolerance for potential risks.
4. Pilot studies: When the potential harms are uncertain, a useful precaution involves a pilot study with follow-up diagnostic interviews to assess the effects and request advice from the participants.
5. Outside proposal review: Requesting others to review research proposals is a helpful precaution in minimizing risks. 6. Professional codes: Two features of professional codes are important for discussion. First, professional codes have been developed inductively from the wide research experiences of professionals. . Second, professional codes place strong emphasis on researchers' responsibility for their research.
7. Government regulations: Government regulations such as state and central laws are designed to protect or advance the interests of society and its individuals. Thus, researchers are required to take certain precautions.