Sign up now
to enroll in courses, follow best educators, interact with the community and track your progress.
Enroll
153
Download
Q11 to Q20
306 plays

More
This lesson contains 10 high quality MCQs .

Akash Agrawal
IRS ( IT ) | Guinness Book of World Records in Solving Rubiks' Cube | IIT Bombay Alumnus .

U
Unacademy user
Ashok
6 months ago
Tqsm
7/10 Though I am unable to solve some questions but this session is quite helpful.. thanks Sir :)
  1. UPSC 2018: 50 EXPECTED MCQS Presented By : Akash Agrawal


  2. About me Alumnus Faculty of Mathematics for IIT JEE Given 3 Civil Service Mains ('17, '16, '15 Appeared in 1 Interview iit bombay Born and Raised in Indore, M.P. Follow me on Unacademy https:/lunacademy.com/userlakashiitbo


  3. Rate, Review and Recommend the Courses Makes a lot of efforts to bring you these courses And Your one up vote will really give us a push and motivate us further to keep bringing you these awesome courses G


  4. Q11) Consider the following statements in context of Ring Tailed lemurs 1. Lemurs are primate found only on the African Island of Madagascar and some tiny neighboring islands 2. They are under Endangered Category in the IUCN red list 3. They have powerful scent glands and use their unique odor as a communication tool Select the correct answer using the code given below: A) 1Only B) 2 and 3 Only C) 1 and 3 Only D) 1, 2 and 3


  5. Ans. D They are also hunted for foods and frequently kept as a pet


  6. Q12) Consider the following statements in context of Swajal Yojana 1. The pilot project has been launched at Village Bhikampura, karauli, Rajastharn 2. Swajal is a community owned drinking water programme for sustained drinking water supply 3. Under the scheme 90% of the project cost will be taken care by the Government and the remaining 10% of the project cost will be contributed by the community Select the correct answer using the code given below: A) 1 only B) 2, 3 Only C) 1, 3 Only D) 1, 2 and 3


  7. Ans. D


  8. Q13) Consider these statements: 1" samvedna is a multilateral air force Exercise, being spearheaded by Indian Air Forces 2 "Samvedna means empathy and it will ensure better understanding and sharing of response procedure between a numbers of friendly neighboring nations . 3. It is the first composite Humanitarian Assistance and disaster relief ( HADR) air exercise in the south Asian region Select the correct answer using the code given below A) 1 and 2 only B) 1 and 3 only C) 2 and 3 only D) All of the above


  9. Ans. D


  10. Q 14) India have established "first ever crime free zone along international border of Which of the following country? A) Pakistan B) Bangladesh C) Sri Lanka D) Nepal


  11. Q 15) Which of the following states of India have borders with Bangladesh 1. Assam 2. Tripura 3. Meghalaya 4. West Bengal A) 1 and 2 only B) 1, 2 and 4 only C) 3 and 4 only D) All of the Above


  12. Q 17) Which of the following are the protected areas that Government of India have established to protect the Asiatic Lions that are listed as Endangered on the IUCN Red List 1 Gir Sanctuary 2. Gir National Park 3. Pania Sanctuary 4. Mitiyala wildlife Sanctuary 5. Girnar Wildlife Sanctuary Choose the Correct option using the code given below A) 1, 2 and 3 only B) 2, 3 and 4 only C) 1, 2 and 5 only D) All of the Above


  13. Q 18) consider these statements in context of Food Safety and Standards authority of India (FSSAI): 1. FSSAl is an autonomous body established under Ministry of consumer Affairs, food and Public Distribution 2. FSSAl is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through the regulation and supervision of food safety 3. FSSAl has undertaken various initiatives under Safe and Nutritious Food ( SnF ) for Citizen guidance and behavioral change Choose the Correct Option using the Code given below: A) 1 and 2 only B) 2 and 3 only C) 1 and 3 only D ) All of the Above


  14. Ans B Under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India FSSAl has been established under the Food Safety and Standard Act 2006 The SNF portal serve as an online resource centre containing information pertaining to this initiative


  15. Q 19) Which of the following bodies/ Organizations comes under the Ministry of Culture: 1. Sangeet Natak Academy 2. Sahitya Academy 3. Centre for cultural Resource and Training 4. Anthropological survey of India 5. National Council of Science Museum Choose the Option using the Code given below: A) 1, 2 and 3 Only B) 1,2, 3 and 4 only C) 1, 3, 4 and 5 only D) All of the Above