General Science mcq for Secretariat Assistant Exam Part 4 - Physics Prepared by Sudheesh Raghavan Follow me > https://unacademy.com/user/ sudheesh
1. Ampere- hour is the unit of which among the following A)Power B)Energy C)lntensity of current D.)Amount of charge
2.At what temperature are the temperatures on Celcius and Fahrenheit scales equal? A) 273 Celsius B) -273 Celsius C.) -40 Celsius D) 40 Celsius
3.Which among the following quantities is scalar A) Velocity B) Acceleration C.) Work D) Force
4. Which among the following statements is incorrect regarding the rainbow? A) A rainbow is visible only in rainy season B) Sometimes two rainbows are simultaneously visible C) It always takes place in direction opposite to sun D.) None of these
5.l he depth of a pond appears to be lessS A) Reflection B.) Refraction C) Diffraction D) None of these
6. The function of a fuse wire in a circute is.... A) Minimize the energy loss B) Maintain the voltage constant C.) Prevent the excessive flow of current D) Increase or decrease the current according to the requirement.
7. The source of the energy of sun is.... A) Nuclear fission B.) Nuclear fusion C) Collision of atoms D) Chemical reactions
8. The energy transformation that takes place in dyanamo is.... A.) Mechanical energy to electrical energy B) Thermal energy to electrical energy C) Potential energy to kinetic energy D) None of the above
A) Short wavelength B) High frequency C) Short wavelength and high frequency D.) Long wavelength and low frequency
Hi, I am Sudheesh,Teaching for Kerala psc exams for two years. Youtuber at PSC 360.I am interested to teach science topics.