Multiple Choice Questions By - Tasneem Hussain
1. The element which exist in liquid state for a wide tenperture is and can be ysed for measuring high temperature is 1. B 2. Al 3. Ga 4. In
2. The exhibition of high co-ordination number depends on the availability of vacant orbitals in the central atom. Which of the following element is not likely to act as central in MF63-? 1. B 2. AI 3. Ga 4. In
3. Identify the statement that is not correct as far as structure of diborane is concerned 1. 2 bridging hydrogen atoms and four terminal hydrogen atoms in diboranee 2. Each boron atom forms four bonds in diborane. 3. The hydrogen atoms are not in the same plane in diborane 4. All, B-H bonds in diborane are similar
4. Aluminum vessels should not be washed with materials containing washing soda because 1. Washing soda is expensive 2. Washing soda is easily decomposed 3. Washing soda reacts with aluminium to form soluble aluminate 4. Washing soda reacts with aluminium to form insoluble aluminium oxide
5. Which is false in case of boric acid H,BO,? 1. It acts as a tribasic acid 2. It has a planar structure. 3. It acts as a monobasic acid 4. It is soluble in hot water.
6. Aluminium chloride is a/an 1. Bronsted - Lowery acid 2. Arhenius acid 3. Lewis acid 4. Lewis base
7. AICI,on hydrolysis gives 1. Al2O.H2O . A2O3. 2. Al(OH)3 3. Al,O 4. AICI3.6H2O 123
8. Which is not correct? 1. Al acts as a reducing agent. 2. Al doesnot react with steam even at higher temperature. 3. Al forms a number of alloys with other metals. 4. Al is ionic in all its compounds.
9. Which of the following is most stable? 1. Sn2+ 2. Ge2+ 3. Si2+ 4. Pb2+
Persuing MBBS from PCMS AND RC Bhopal Find Quiz based on previous years papers of NEET, AIIMS and AIPMT on my feed.