Abhishek Kumar Jha is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
MOCK TEST 1 GEOGRAPHY: PAPER-2 FOR NTA UGC NET DECEMBER 2018 BY-ABHISHEK KUMAR HA
Follow me on unacademy 90.7k views 4-9 earning Abhishek Kumar Jha #10 Educator in NTA-UGC NET app/website Expert in Geography& Paper 1, JRF Qualified, Research Scholar(Ph.D), HPSC-2016 Assi.Prof Interview, Qualified NET JRF(5 Times), BHU Alumni 2.1k 6 26 Followrs Folowing Courses To get latest updates of new course and lesson. Video call with Abhishek Schedule Schedule a call for 2200 Lists (1) You can download these lessons and watch offline. HINDI NTAUGG NET Geography by Abhishek Kumar Jha for NTA-UGC NET 2 90 saves
VERIFIED & STAR educator at unacademy. Research Scholar (Geography). JRF Awardee. Cleared UGC CBSE NETJRF (5 Times) Cleared exam and given Interview for Assistant Professor of Haryana Public Service Commission 2016. unacadem Graduate from Banaras Hindu University. Masters in Geography from Banaras Hindu University Pursuing Masters in Rural Development from Indira Gandhi National Open University. Active Quora user Love to teaching and sharing knowledge. Singing, Cricket, Travelling, Reading, Movies are my hobbies.
1. The landscapes produced by a single dominant geomorphic process are called as (A) Simple Landscapes (B) Compound Landscapes (C) Monocyclic Landscapes (D) Multicyclic Landscapes
2. Identify the wrong pair: (A)A.J. Herbertson Major Natural Regions (B) H. Robert Mill- Realm of Nature (C) Peter Hagget - Locational Analysis in Human Geography (D) LD. Stamp - Frontiers in Geographical Teaching
3. Assertion (A): The troposphere is the dense lower part of the atmosphere in which all the weather phenomenon like condensation and storms occur. Reason (R): In troposphere the atmospheric temperature decreases with altitude. Codes: (A) Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A). (B) Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A) (C) (A) is true, but (R) is false. (D) (A) is false, but (R) is true.
4. A reef separated from the main land or inland shore by a deep lagoon is known as (A) Fringing Reef (B) Atoll Reef (C) Barrier Reef (D) Patch Reef
5. Match List-l with List-Il and select the correct answer using the codes given below: List I List II (Cities) (Industries) a. Bangaluru i. Machine tool b. Pithampur ii. Aircraft C. Mangalore ii. Locomotives and Coaches d. Aurangabad iv. Automobiles Codes abcd (A) V 111 (B) V 111 1 (C) ivil l
ANSWER 1. A 2. D 3.B 4. C 5. A