Talvir Singh is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
TARGET JRF JUNE 2019 80 DAYS DAILY MCQ SERIES PAPER 1 BY TALVIR SINGH
unacademy Lessons by al Weekly quizzes structured courses top Educators l & doubt-clearing All live & plus Talvir Singh Referral Code - talvirdhiman-1378 TALVIR SINGH
1. Maximum participation of student during teaching is possible through * a. Lecture method . b. Deductive method . c. Inductive method * d. Text book method
Maximum participation of students happens through inductive method. Induction means going from specific to general In contrast with the deductive method, inductive instruction makes use of student "noticing" Instead of explaining a given concept and following this explanation with examples, the teacher presents students with many examples showing how the concept is used. Inductive method is method of discovery. Deductive method is a method of verification and explanation.
2. Which definition freely assigns meaning to a completely new term, creating a usage that had never previously existed? a. Stipulative b. Precising c. Question does not provide sufficient data or is vague d. None of the above
A stipulative definition freely assigns meaning to a completely new term, creating a usage that had never previously existed. Theoretical definitions are special cases of stipulative or pr cising definition, distinguished by their attempt to establish the use of this term within the context of a broader intellectual framework. A precising definition is a definition that extends the lexical definition of a term for a specific purpose by including additional criteria that narrow down the set of things meeting the definition
3. Dynamic approach to teaching means a. Teaching should be forceful and effective b. The students should be required to learn through activities c. The topics of teaching should not be static, but dynamic d. All of the above
Classroom communication exists in three categories: Verbal, Nonverbal Written. Verbal communication: Anything that a teacher or student speaks aloud. people express audience, such as report card comments or student Nonverbal communication: Refers to body language that Written communication: Writing directed at a specific assignments.
Projected aids provides greater enjoyment in learning. A projected aid is one in which items are perceived are projected on a screen using mechanical devices. For example: Slides, filmstrips, overhead projectors, films & film Non -projected aids means items to be observed are not projected on For example: Blackboard, model, globes, specimen, tape recorder etc. projector, epidiascope (optical projector), television etc. a screen
6. Which of the following statement is/are correct for Norm-referenced tests? Statement I: Compare an examinee's performance to that of other examinees. Statement II: Differ in that each examinee's performance is compared to a pre-defined set of criteria or a standard. a. Only II b. I and II c. Only I d. Question does not provide sufficient data or is vague
Norm-referenced tests (or NRTs) compare an examinee's performance to that of other examinees. Standardized examinations such as the SAT are norm referenced tests Criterion-referenced tests (or CRTs) differ in that each examinee's performance is compared to a pre-defined set of criteria or a standard. The goal with these tests is to determine whether or not the candidate has the demonstrated mastery of a certain skill or set of skills. These results are usually "pass" or "fail" and are used in making decisions about job entry.
7. The office of the Prime Minister of India has a a. Statutory basis b. Constitutional basis c. Conventional basis d. Arbitratory basis
8. Permanent instructions that the computer uses when it is turned on and that cannot be changed by other instructions are contained in a) ROM b) RAM c) ALU d) CPU