UPSC PRE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER (2018) BY RAJNI JHA
ABOUT ME: Faculty of GS in Karol Bagh, Delhi College, DU * . . Bsc Chemistry Honours from Ramjas * MA English from JMI e MA sociology MA psychology B.ed from IPU Former faculty member at paramount coaching centre *Teaching experience of five years in various prominent coaching centres
1) Consider the following statements: 1)ln the first Lok Sabha, the single largest party in the opposition was the Swatantra Party. 2)In the Lok Sabha, a "Leader of the Opposition" was recognised for the first time in 1969. .3)In the Lok Sabha, if a party does not have a minimum of 75 members, its leader cannot be recognised as the Leader of Opposition. Which of the statements given above is/are correct? A) 1 and 3 only B) 2 only C) 2 and 3 only D) 1, 2 and 3
2) Which of the following leaf modifications occur(s) in the desert areas to inhabit water loss? 1. Hard and waxy leaves 2. Tiny leaves 3. Thorns instead of leaves Select the correct answer using the code given below: 1. 2 and 3 only 2. 2 only 3. 3 only 4 1.2 and 3
3) As per the NSSO 70th Round "Situation Assessment Survey of Agriculture Households", consider the following statements: 1. Rajasthan has the highest percentage share of agriculture households among its rural households. 2. Out of the total households in the country, a little over 60 percent being to OBCs. 3. In Kerala, a little over 60 percent of agriculture households reported to have received maximum income from sources other than agriculture activities. Which of the statements given above islare correct? 1. 2 and 3 only 2. 2 only 3. 1 and 3 only 4. 1, 2 and 3 Activate Windows
4) How is the National Green Tribunal (NGT) different from the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)? 1. The NGT has been established by an Act whereas the CPCB has been created by an executive order of the Government. 2. The NGT provides environmental justice and helps reduce the burden of litigation in the higher courts whereas the CPCB promotes cleanliness of streams and wells, and aims to improve the quality of air in the country. Which of the statements given above is/are correct? 1. 1 only 2. 2 only 3. Both 1 and 2 4. Neither 1 nor 2 Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows
5) Consider the following statements: 1. The Parliament of India can place a particular law in the Ninth Schedule of the Constitution of India 2. The validity of a law placed in the Ninth Schedule cannot be examined by any court and no judgement can be made on it. Which of the statements given above is/are correct? 1. 1 only 2. 2 only 3. Both 1 and 2 4. Neither 1 nor 2
Faculty in Delhi. Teaching experience of more than 8 years in various offline and online institutes.