About RSMSSB PTI recruitment 2022
RSMSSB PTI Recruitments 2022: The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, RSMSSB, has announced the official notification (RSMSSB) of PTI recruitment.
The board has issued this announcement for the position of Physical Training Instructor (PTI). Candidates who are eligible and interested in applying will be able to fill out the application form once it is made available. For additional information, aspirants should refer to the official website at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB PTI has a total of 5546 open positions.
- There are 4899 PTI positions available in the Non-TSP area.
- There are 647 PTI positions available in the TSP region.
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board will release application forms on June 23, 2022, and the deadline to apply for the above-mentioned position is July 22, 2022.
The RSMSSB PTI examinations will be held on September 25th, 2022.
Table of content
- Rajasthan PTI 3rd Grade Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
- Rajasthan PTI 3rd Grade Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
- Rajasthan PTI 3rd Grade Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualifications
- Rajasthan PTI 3rd Grade Recruitment 2022 – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- How to Apply for Rajasthan PTI 3rd Grade Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan PTI 3rd Grade Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
1. Rajasthan PTI 3rd Grade Recruitment 2022 - Age Limit
Age restriction as of January 1, 2023,
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply for RSMSSB Jobs 2022.
- Candidates must be at least 40 years old to apply for RSMSSB Jobs 2022.
The upper age restriction is adjustable up to:
- General 5 years for female candidates
- SBC/SC/ST/OBC 5 years for male applicants
- SC/ST/OBC/SBC 10 Years for Female Candidates
- Physically Handicapped Age Relaxation – 5 Years
2. Rajasthan PTI 3rd Grade Recruitment 2022 - Application Fee
- Candidates must pay the following application fees: CL GEN/OBC – Rs. 450/-
- Candidate form submission fees: Rs. 350/- for OBC NCL | Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ PH
- All application fees must be paid online.
3. Rajasthan PTI 3rd Grade Recruitment 2022 - Educational Qualifications
- Candidates must have a certificate/degree of 12th, B.PED, Graduate, or an equivalent qualification from a reputable institute/board.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script
- Understanding of Rajasthani culture
4. Rajasthan PTI 3rd Grade Recruitment 2022 - Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The RSMSSB PTI teacher recruitment is a written test that would be worth 460 points. There will be two written tests. Rajasthan history, geography, culture, and educational psychology are all included in RSMSSB PTI teacher recruitment Paper 1. Paper 2 of the RSMSSB PTI teacher recruitment process is centered on physical education.
Candidates who intend to participate in Physical Training Instructor Grade III must review the information provided here. The examinations consist of two papers.
Paper-I: The exam will have a maximum of 200 marks. The length will be two hours. A total of 100 questions from diverse disciplines will be asked.
Number of Questions
Cultural, historical, Geographical,and general knowledge of Rajasthan
Current events of Rajasthan
General Knowledge of the World and India
Paper-II: Paper 2 will be worth 260 points, with a maximum of 40 points awarded for participation in a game or tournament. The paper-II will include 130 questions.
Knowledge of Physical education at Secondary/ higher Level
Play and Physical Education GK or current events or History
Principles of Physical Education
Education and Game Psychology
Methods, Supervision and Organization of Physical Education
Training theory and decision
The science of the original anatomy, its function and health
Entertainment, Camps & Yoga
2 marks for each correct answer
2 marks for each correct answer
Sports Awards The Sports Awards segment will receive 40 points. These marks will be based on candidate honors in sports, such as international, national, state, and district levels. The following are the specifics of award-based marks:
Participated on International level or 1st prize in National Level
2nd prize Level in National Level
3rd prize Level in National Level
Participated on National level or 1st prize in State Level
2nd prize Level in State Level
3rd prize Level in State Level
Participated on State level or 1st prize in District Level
2nd prize Level in District Level
5. How to Apply for Rajasthan PTI 3rd Grade Recruitment 2022
All qualified and talented individuals must apply online for the Rajasthan PTI Recruitment. The application will be submitted using the state’s E-Mitra kiosk / Jan S Suvidha Kendra.
Candidates should keep their EMail ID and password handy. If you fill out the RSMSSB PTI online form using E-Mitra, the Operator will first go to rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and click on the recruiting link.
On the homepage of the respective recruiting, candidates should click on the Apply online option, which will access the login page. In such cases, the E-Mitra Operator will log in using the SSO ID and password and fill out the candidate’s application. If you are a new user, you must first register.
On www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in, you select the Not a Registered User link. Candidates must have needed data like E-Mail ID and Mobile number, as well as personal and academic records, when registering online for RSMSSB PTI Recruitment.
- To begin, go to the official website at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Navigate to the Recruitment Advertisement section of the home page.
- For PTI Vacancies, open the RSMSSB PTI Recruitment announcement.
- Carefully read the detailed notice.
- In the front of the Recruitment section, click the Apply Online link.
- Fill out the application form with your personal and academic information.
- Make payment for the application cost.
- For the final submission, click the submit button.
- Save and print for future reference.
6. Rajasthan PTI 3rd Grade Recruitment 2022 - Important Links
Candidates are reminded to read the official announcement before applying.
How to apply Link – https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
Home Page Link – https://indiresult.in/
Download Notification Link – https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/Static/files/PTI_2022_Recruit_Adv_16062022.pdf