Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling
Several groups of candidates taking the NEET PG exam have received reservations from the National Board of Examinations (NBE). The reservation requirements, which are applicable to both All India Quota (AIQ) and State Quota seats, are based on rules established by the Government of India. These reservations are allotted through the process of couselling.
For graduates who have passed the NEET PG/MDS, Rajasthan offers PG medical and dental admissions for the state’s Master of Surgery (MS), PG Diploma, Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), and Doctor of Medicine (DM) programs. The Rajasthan PG medical admission cutoff is the 50th percentile, while the cutoff for SC/ST/OBC is the 40th percentile for NEET PG 2023. Based on the NEET Postgraduate/MDS score, reservation status, place of residence, and other variables, the Rajasthan Postgraduate medical merit list will be created.
Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling – Important Dates
The officials will publish the dates for Rajasthan PG medical admission on the website. For information on the crucial dates for Rajasthan NEET PG admission 2023, see the table below.
|Release of the Application Form||31st July, 2023|
|Last date for filing the Application||6th August, 2023|
|Merit List||9th August, 2023|
|Choice Filing Process||10th August to 12th August, 2023|
|Provisional Result of Round 1||16th August 16, 2023|
|Reporting To The College Allotted||17th August to 20th August, 2023|
|Registrations for Round 2||25th August to to 27th August, 2023|
|Document Verification||1st September, 2023 at 9:00 AM|
|The seat matrix for Round 2||1st September, 2023|
|Physical Reporting||7th September to 1st September, 2023|
Rajasthan NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates must meet all eligibility conditions to be considered for admission to the Rajasthan PG program in medicine. A candidate’s admission will be revoked by the authorities if they don’t meet any of the Rajasthan NEET postgraduate eligibility requirements. For information on the requirements for admission to the Rajasthan NEET PG program in 2023, see the table below.
|Eligibility Criteria||Eligibility Requirements|
|Education||Completed or enrolled in the last year of an MBBS or BDS program at an accredited university in the state of Rajasthan.|
|Registration||Registration with the National Medical Commission (NMC), state medical councils, or the Dental Council of India (DCI), whether temporary or permanent.|
|Internship||Completed a rotating 12-month internship|
|Qualifying Exam||NEET Postgraduate/ NEET MDS|
Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling – Documents Required
Participants in the Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling must have passed the NEET PG 2023 exam administered by the NBE (National Board of Examination). The list of paperwork needed for counseling is provided below; each applicant is obliged to give the authorities this paperwork.
- NEET score sheet/card for PG 2023 allocation letter
- A printout of the online-filled, properly filled-out Application/Registration Form for State PG Seats Allotments.
- A resignation from the college you were assigned through any counseling, including All India PG counseling (if you are currently a student there) or from the institution (if you are not).
- Date of Birth Certification: A certificate or mark sheet from your 10th-grade class, or any other document that is equal and shows your date of birth
- Mark sheet from the 10+2 test, or its equivalent, as well as a degree or provisional certificate from a UG examination
- MCI/NMC/State Council registration certificate, proof of internship completion
- Attempt the UG test certificate
- (Driver’s license, PAN card, voter ID, government or PSU card, Aadhaar card, passport) Photo ID
- Six (6) passport-sized pictures that match the ones on the registration or application form.
- Bond for a domicile certificate, as required by the relevant proforma
- A valid caste certificate and, if necessary, a subcategory certificate issued by an appropriate authority
- If necessary, a competent authority’s certificate of disability
- If applicable, a certificate from the appropriate body stating that a section is economically weaker
- N.O.C. from current job, if any
- Any more pertinent certificates or documents