Taruna Sharma is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
unacademy Dr. Taruna Vats Professionally treat dental patients in my clinic . Thanks to unacademy for making my .Verified Educator on Unacademy... Appeared in RAS 2013 Interview passion of teaching come true Hobbies-listening music; playing with kids collect &follow motivational quotes from great people....
27. In which year the Government of Rajasthan made Rajasthan Biological Diversity Rules and established the Rajasthan State Biodiversity Board? (1)2008 (2)2010 (3)2012 (4)2014
. Ans- B . 2010 . Rajasthan Biodiversity Rules: 2nd March 2010 .Rajasthan Biodiversity Board: 14th September 2010 . Created U/A Section 63(1) of Biodiversity Act, 2002
28. The pair of districts benefitting from Choudhary Kumbha Ram Canal is 1. Hanumangarh - Jhunjhunu 2. Bhilwara - Tonk 3. Bikaner - Jodhpur 4. Barmer - Jaisalmer
. Ans-A Chaudhary Kumbha Ram Lift Canal .Built on left side of Indira Gandhi Canal . Aka Nohar- Sahba Lift Canal Benefitted Districts: Hanumangarh . Churu .Bikaner . Jhunjhnu
29. Identify the wrong pair: Mineral 1.Gypsum 2.Pink Marble 3. Garnet 4.Uranium Mine - Palana Babarmal Rajmahal Kuradiya
. Ans- A Palana Mine, Bikaner- Lignite For details- u can refer Crash Course on Geography of Rajasthan: Mines & Minerals in Rajasthan...
30. Arrange the districts with maximum total population in Rajasthan in descending order as per Census 2011 1. Jaipur, Kota, Jodhpur, Bikaner 2. Jaipur, Jodhpur, Aiwar, Nagaur 3. Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner 4. Jaipur, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Udaipur
Ans- B Top 4 Districts with max. Polpulation- Jaipur > Jodhpur > Alwar > Nagaur Top 4 Districts with min. Population- Jaisalmer < Pratapgarh < Sirohi < Bundi 2001-2011: Largest Population t - Jaipur 2001-2011: Lowest Population t-Bund.
31. Which of the following two districts of Rajasthan are having lowest percentage of scheduled tribes to total population in 2011? 1. 2. 3. 4. Churn and Sikar Ganganagar and Hanumangarh Bikaner and Nagaur Bharatpur and Dholpur
Population of STs in Rajasthan- 92.38 lac -Ratio [%] of state population-13.48% 2001-2011 STs Growth Rate-30.2% Sex Ratio of STs- 948 Max. Sex Ratio- Dungarpur (1000) . Min.Sex Ratio- Dholpur (842)..
33.The mines of Janakpura and Sarwar are known for the production of (1) Emerald (2) Garnet (3) Pyrite (4) Barytes
36. Identify the incorrect statement about Government of India Act 1919 1. The Government of India Act 1919 came into force in 1921. 2. This act is also known as Morley Minto Reforms Act. 3. Montagu was the Secretary of State for India and Lord Chelmsford was the Viceroy of India. This Act separated the Central and Provincial subjects. 4.
. Ans-B Gol Act 1919 aka Montagu- Chelmsford Reforms.. . Gol Act 1909 aka Morley- Minto Reforms & Indian Councils Act,1909... limited increase in the involvement of Indians in the governance of British India.
37. One of the following statements is incorrect. Point out 1. The State of Bombay was split up into Gujarat and Maharashtra 2. State of Mysore was renamed as Tamil Nadu. 3. Himachal Pradesh was previously in the list of Union Territories. 4. Goa was separated from Daman and Diu