Sign up now
to enroll in courses, follow best educators, interact with the community and track your progress.
Questions on Buoyancy (in English)
116 plays

In this lesson, questions on buoyancy have been discussed.

Harshit Aggarwal
Cleared UPSC ESE twice with Rank 63 and 90 in mechanical engg. Got 99 percentile in GATE. Cracked ONGC, BHEL,ISRO, SAIL, GAIL successfully

Unacademy user
sirji Kamal kr diya...bhagwan kasam aap se achha DNA koi nh kr sakta

  2. ABOUT ME Graduated from NIT Nagpur in 2008 Cleared Engineering Services Examination (ESE-UPSC) Exam Got the offer letter from most of the Maharatna and Navratna Companies Cleared GATE Exam Rate, Review, Recommend, Share Follow me on Unacademy at: aggarwal

  3. QUESTION Two bodies one is solid sphere and another body is hollow cube which are in equal surface area. What is the ratio of the buoyancy force by the fluid on the surface to that on the cube? 8 sphere Fs cube.

  4. SOLUTION Solid sphere Given (fluid surface = hrea Ra 6a2 4T h cube Fe cube 2 Ji

  5. SOLUTION Fe cube Mf tube x Vcube 3 AR3 3 R2, 6 6 B spve 8 tubR

  6. QUESTION An unknown specific gravity of body of uniform cross section is allowed to submerge in two fluid system as shown in fig. 40% of body volume submerged in mercury fluid and remaining 60% volume of body in water:Then sPecific gravity of body is? Swo S R: 130

  7. QUESTION A 10 kg body, 1000 cm2 cross section area is kept in 2 layered fluid system and connected to a spring of the spring balance at the bottom of the container.The arrangement is shown in figure 2SL Determine I. Spring balance reading 2. Gauge pressure at the bottom of the body Ratio of the buoyancy forces offered by water to that of oil Balan 3.

  8. SOLUTION T03.0 N Bo FREE SURFACE oF iquids 1.56 .1000 x 9-SI .xo- 5 t 800 x 9.81 x tox +