Talvir Singh is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
DECEMBER JRF 2018 MOST EXPECTED MCQ RESEARCH APTITUDE BY TALVIR SINGH
ABOUT ME M.Com & MBA From PU CHANDIGARH JRF QUALIFIED IN COMMERCE WORKING AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR 2 TIMES UNIVERSITY COLOR HOLDER BEST DEBATER OF PUNJAB (2017) BEST POET OF PU CHANDIGARH (2016) COMEDY ADDICT FREELANCE MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER YOUTUBER dem unaca
MCQ PART 2
1. Which of the following is a function of theory? * (a) Integrating and summarizing current knowledge . (b) Making predictions * (c) Explaining phenomena . (d) All of the above
2. In every field, research pursuits promote systematic and gradual advancement of knowledge but discoveries are rare because (a) Result is a continuous critical investigation. (b) It is not common to be able to think beyond a grooved (c) Sustained experimental work needed for discovery is (d) Most people lack the depth of knowledge needed for it. channel. not easily forthcoming.
3. One of the following is not a quality of a researcher? (a) Unison with that of which he is in search (b) (b) He must be of alert mind (c) (c) Keenness in enquiry (d) (d) His assertion to outstrip the evidence
4. The quality of research is judged by the (a) Relevance of research . (b) Methodology adopted in conducting the research * (c) Depth of research (d) Experience of researcher
5. Which of the following is defined as a systematic method of evaluating statistical data based on the results of several independent studies of the same problem? . (a) Factor analysis . (b) Meta-analysis . (c) Systematic analysis (d) None of the above
6. The quality of a research study is mainly evaluated on the basis of (a) The place of publication (b)The manner in which the recommendation:s are implemented (c) The rigour with which it was conducted (d) None of the above
7. Which statement is NOT correct? (a) A researcher is expected to be a well-read person. (b) One research gives birth to another research. (c) (c) All researchers contribute to existing knowledge. (d) A good researcher is a nice person.