1. Net compensation to employees. 2. Net income from property and entrepreneurship that includes rent, interest, dividends etc. 3. Net retained earnings of resident companies abroad. a. 1 & 2 only b. 2 only c. 2 & 3 only d. All of the above 83. What does the primary sector include? 1. Agriculture 2. Manufacturing 3. Mining and Quarrying 4. Domestic work by a wife, mother, maid etc 5. Transport and Storage a. 1 & 4 only . 1 & 3 only c. 1, 4 & 5 only d. 1, 2 & 5 only 84. Who prepares the National Income estimates? a. Central Statistical Organization b. National Sample Survey Organization c. Economic Advisor, DIPP d. Chief Controller of Accounts 85. With respect to Indian temple architecture what does rekha-prasada refer 0 a. It is a design of garbhagriha in such a way that the sun rays fall on the deity b. An Dravidian type of temple architecture c. Simple shikhara which is square at the base d. Nagara type of temple architecture in which the roofs do not curve inward 86. Consider the following statements. 1. Most of the Khajuraho temples are devoted to Hindu gods 24
2. The Lakshmana temple dedicated to Vishnu is the grandest temple of Khajuraho, built in 954 by the Chandela king, Dhanga. Which among the above statement is/are INCORRECT? a. 1 only b. 2 only c. Both 1 and 2 d. Neither 1 nor 2 87. Consider following statements about vesara style of architecture 1. It can be called Chalukyan style or Karnataka style. 2. It represents an outgrowth of earlier Dravidian style. Which among the above statement is/are correct? a. 1 Only b. 2 Only c. Both 1 and 2 d. Neither 1 nor 2 88. Which among the following statements on Ajanta caves is INCORRECT? a. It has 29 caves including those from 2nd century BCE b. It is the only surviving painting of 1st century BCE c. It contains Buddhist, Jain and Brahminical caves d. Biggest image is that of Mahaparinibbana of Buddha 89. In the context of Indian temple architecture, which of the following is INCORRECTLY matched? 1. Sandhara: Without pradakshinapatha 2. Nirandhara: With pradakshinapatha 3. Sarvatobhadra: Which can be accessed from all sides a. 1, 2 and 3 b. 1 and 2 c. 2 and.3 d. 1 and3 90. Consider following statements about Chalukya architecture 1. Vesara Style of architecture was initially developed by Chalukyas and was later improved by Rashtrakutas and Hoysalas 25
2. Pattadakkal group of monuments which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site represents first stage of Chalukyan temple construction 3. Cave temples of Chalukya period are found mainly in Aihole, Badami and Pattadakkal Which among the above statement is correct? a. 1 Only b. 1 and 2 c. 2 and 3 d. 1, 2 and 3 91. Which of the following temples are NOT the examples of Nagara architecture style? 1. Jaina Temple of Dilwara 2. Kailash Temple of Ellora 3. Dashawatar Temple of Jhansi 4. Temples of Khajuraho Select the correct answer using the codes given below. a. 1 and 4 only b. 2 and 3 only c. 1,2 and 3 only d. 1,2,3 and 4 92. Consider the following monument:s 1. Tomb of Jahangir 2. Tomb of Akbar 3. Tomb of Aurangzeb Which of the above is/are located in India? a. 2 only b. 2 and 3 only c. 1 and 3 only d. 1,2 and 3 93. Rekha Deula, Pidha Deula and Khakhara Deula types of temples are found in a. Chola Architecture 26
b. Kalinga Architecture c. Chalukaya Architecture d. Champa Architecture 94. Identify the temple architecture with the help of the given information. 1. The temple is always square in plan and surmounted by a pyramidal roof of one or more stories. 2. The temple contains pillared outdoor hall for public rituals. 3. Monumental tower, usually ornate, at the entrance, called Gopurams are the principal feature of the temple, Select the correct answer using the codes given below a. Nagara b. Dravidian c. Vesara d. Pala 95. After which Sufi saint was Qutub Minar named? a. Nizam-ud-din-Auliva b. Moin-ud-in-chisti c. Qutub-ud-din Bhaktiyar Kaki d. Salim chisti 96. Which of the following statements regarding the duration of day and night is correct? a. Difference is least near the Equator and progressively increases away from it b. Difference is maximum at the Equator and progressively decreases away from it c. Difference is least at the Tropics and progressively increases towards the Equator and Poles d. Difference is maximum at the Tropics and progressively decreases towards the Equator and Poles 97. Consider the following with respect to Earth. 1. Core constitutes the maximum volume among all the layers of the Earth interior 27
2. Magma chamber is located in the outer core that is source of all volcanic activity on the crust. Which among the above statement is/are correct? a. 1 only b. 2 only c. Both 1 and 2 d. Neither 1 nor 2 98. Which of the following statement is /are correct about electoral bond? 1. India is the first country having such kind of bond 2. It is an interest free banking instrument for political party 3. Bond will be in the multiples of Rs 1000, Rs 10,000, Rs 1 lakh, Rs 10 lakh and Rs 1 crore 4. Only registered political parties, that have secured not less than 1% of votes polled in last election of loksabha or legislative assembly of state is eligible for this bond a. 1 only b. 1 and 2 only c. 2, 3 and 4 only d. 1, 3 and 4 only 99. Which of the following statements are NOT CORRECT about Rashtriya Vavoshri Yojana? 1. Provide physical aids and assisted living devices for all senior citizens 2. It is a centrally sponsored scheme 3. Artificial limbs Manufacturing Corporation is the implementing agency 4.50% of the beneficiaries in each district shall be women a. 1 and 2 b. 1, 2 and 4 c. 3 only d. 3 and 4 only 100. Which of the following statement is /are correct about fisheries and aquaculture infrastructure development fund (FAIDF)? 1. Aim is to boost the fish production 28
2. Nodal agencies are NABARD, national corporation (NCDC) and scheduled banks 3. Fisheries is a sunrise sector a. 1 only b. 1 and 2 only c. all the above d. 1 and 3 only cooperative development 29
S Vijay Jagadeesh
YouTube-Victor Growth IAS | UPSC CSE Interview TWiCE |Current Affairs,Geography,History,Polity,Economics,IR.