Talvir Singh is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
DECEMBER JRF 2018 MOST EXPECTED MCQ INDIAN POLITY BY TALVIR SINGH
ABOUT ME M.Com & MBA From PU CHANDIGARH JRF QUALIFIED IN COMMERCE WORKING AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR 2 TIMES UNIVERSITY COLOR HOLDER BEST DEBATER OF PUNJAB (2017) BEST POET OF PU CHANDIGARH (2016) COMEDY ADDICT FREELANCE MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER YOUTUBER (COMMERCE NET ACHIEVERS) unacademy
MCQ SERIES 2
1. Appointment of the members of the Council of Ministers is made by the President * (a) On the advice of the Chief Justice of India . (b) On the advice of the Vice President . (c) On the advice of the Prime Minister (d) None of the above
2. The minimum age for being eligible to become the Prime Minister of India is . (a) Twenty-one years * (b) Twenty-five years . (c) Thirty years . (d) Thirty-five years
3. Who among the following is the ex officio Chairman of the NITI Aayog? * (a) President . (b) Vice President .(c) Speaker (d) Prime Minister
4. The President of India is elected indirectly by an Electoral College consisting of elected members of . (a) Only Lok Sabha . (b) Only Rajya Sabha * (c) State assemblies and state Legislative Councils . (d) All of the above
5. Which of the following authorities can proclaim emergency in the states? . (a) The Governor . (b) The Chief Minister (c) The President . (d) The Prime Minister
6) What is the minimum age for the eligibility to be a Presidential candidate? a) 30 b) 28 c) 21 d) 35
For occupying the post of the President, a person must fulfill the following criteria: a) He should be a citizen of India. b) He should have completed 35 years of age c) He should be qualified for election as a member of the Lok Sabha. . d) He should not hold any office of profit under the Union government or any state government or any local authority or any other public authority.
. The President of India is the first citizen of India and he is the head of the Indian State. The President is the supposed to act as the symbol of the unity, integrity, and solidarity of the nation.