Rekha is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
HOW TO CRACK ALL TEACHING EXAMS UPCOMING COURSES& LESSONS DSSSB, NVS, KVS, CTET, UP-TET 2019
DON'T FORGET TO TAP Hit Like FOLLOW ENROLL SAVE Must Rate Ask your Doubts In comments
NVS (Navodya Vidyalaya Sangathan) has released Principal, PGT & Other non- teaching Recruitment Notification 2019. Expected Exam Date is Last Week of March. It is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who want to become the teacher in Navodya Vidyalaya. I am going to share important tips to qualify NVS EXAM 2019. With the help of this lesson, you can plan your strategy which will help you to ensure your success.
1. The exam will be conducted through Offline Mode. The question paper will consist of objective type questions. There is no negative Marking in this exam. Question paper shall be Bilingual(Hindi/English). . There is no sectional cut-off in the exam. Try to attempt all questions because there is no negative marking in NVS exam 2019.
2. NVS Exam 2019 Syllabus: Syllabus plays an important role in exam Preparation. If you have no idea about exam syllabus it will be very difficult to get success in the exam. By knowing the exam syllabus and pattern, you can concentrate on an important topic related to the exam and get a good score
3. Study selected books: Study at least one Important bookfor each subject in NVS PGTs Exam 2019 syllabus. . You can prefer NCERT, Arihant and R.Gupta's Publication books for better preparation.
4. Short notes and Basic Concept: Short study notes play a vital role in preparation for the exam. Having good short study notes helps you in learning your lesson easily in a short time. you don't need to read many books at the exam time. It can be easily revised again and again. . Don't include unnecessary ideas in your notes. . Initially, focus on the basic concepts of each important topic. Try to solve Each subject quizzes on regular basis an improve accuracy and performance in each test.
6. Practice, practice and practice: Practising the maximum number of quizzes, tests and questions help you to keep up your question-solving abilities. you will get an overall idea about the type of questions. which makes you fully prepared and confident to face the exam Practice more questions before the exam will help you avoid mistakes in exam . solving more questions regularly, it helps students improve their time- management skills. . After the preparation of the complete syllabus, try to revise the all- important topic. Plan to have enough revision time. Early hours of the day are best to study. . .
Thanks for watching KEEP LEARNING DO YOUR PREPARATION BEST