Sign up now
to enroll in courses, follow best educators, interact with the community and track your progress.
Download
2018 SBI PO PRE BAR GRAPH BASED
316 plays

More
Tricky puzzle from simple bar graph

Mohit Kumar is teaching live on Unacademy Plus

Mohit Kumar
M.Tech from IIT | SBI PO Qualified | 4 years of Teaching experience | Assistant Professor in MIT MUZAFFARPUR (Bihar Govt.)

U
Unacademy user
liberhan commission was set up on 16 December 1992 to investigate the circumstances that lead to babri masjid demolition. this was the longest run commission in history of India (expected for 2018)
Thank you so much Sir! :) Completed all the lessons in 2 days. Please upload more DI sets. They were really helpful.
  1. SBI PO PRE 2018 MEMORY BASED QUESTION PAPER


  2. DIRECTIONS (1-5): BAR GRAPH GIVEN BELOW SHOWS PENS SOLD BY A RETAILOR ON FIVE DIFFERENT DAYS. STUDY THE DATA CAREFULLY AND ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS. 80 60 50 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Friday


  3. Q.I: OUT OF TOTAL PENS SOLD ON TUESDAY RATIO BETWEEN TOTAL DEFECTIVE PENS SOLD TO TOTAL PENS SOLD IS 7: 15. FIND TOTAL NUMBER OF NON DEFECTIVE PENS SOLD ON TUESDAY BY RETAILER? A. 40 B. 15 C. 60 D. 45 E. 90 80 Total pen sold in Tuesday = 75 Defective + Non-Defective pen= 75 Ratio of defective pen sold to total pen sold 7:15 60 50 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Friday


  4. Q.I: OUT OF TOTAL PENS SOLD ON TUESDAY RATIO BETWEEN TOTAL DEFECTIVE PENS SOLD TO TOTAL PENS SOLD IS 7: 15. FIND TOTAL NUMBER OF NON DEFECTIVE PENS SOLD ON TUESDAY BY RETAILER? A. 40 B. 15 C. 60 D. 45 E. 90 80 Total pen sold in Tuesday = 75 Defective + Non-Defective pen= 75 Ratio of defective pen sold to total pen sold 7:15 70 60 Defective pen sold Total pen sold 50 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Thurday Friday


  5. Q.I: OUT OF TOTAL PENS SOLD ON TUESDAY RATIO BETWEEN TOTAL DEFECTIVE PENS SOLD TO TOTAL PENS SOLD IS 7: 15. FIND TOTAL NUMBER OF NON DEFECTIVE PENS SOLD ON TUESDAY BY RETAILER? A. 40 B. 15 C. 60 D. 45 E. 90 80 Total pen sold in Tuesday = 75 Defective + Non-Defective pen= 75 Ratio of defective pen sold to total pen sold 7:15 60 Defective pen sold 50 =7-5 lotal pen sold 40 50 20 10 Defective pen sold = 75*(7/ 15) (75/15) * 7 = 5*7 -35 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Thurday Friday


  6. Q.I: OUT OF TOTAL PENS SOLD ON TUESDAY RATIO BETWEEN TOTAL DEFECTIVE PENS SOLD TO TOTAL PENS SOLD IS 7: 15. FIND TOTAL NUMBER OF NON DEFECTIVE PENS SOLD ON TUESDAY BY RETAILER? A. 40 B. 15 C. 60 D. 45 E. 90 80 Total pen sold in Tuesday = 75 Defective Non- Defective pen- 75 Ratio of defective pen sold to total pen sold 7:15 60 Defective pen sold lotal pen sold 7:15 Defective pen sold = 75*(7/ 15) 50 40 50 20 10 = (75/ 15) * 7 =35 Non-Defective pen sold75-35 z 40 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Thurday Friday


  7. Q2: TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON SATURDAY IS 40% MORE THAN TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON WEDNESDAY. FIND TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY TOGETHER? A. 92 B. 122 C. 172 D. 125 E. 105 80 60 50 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday


  8. Q.2: TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON SATURDAY IS 40% MORETHAN TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON WEDNESDAY. FIND TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY TOGETHER? A. 92 B. 122 C. 172 D. 125 E. 105 Total pen sold in Wednesday 30 80 60 50 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Thurday Friday


  9. Q.2: TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON SATURDAY IS 40% MORE THAN TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON WEDNESDAY. FIND TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY TOGETHER? A. 92 B. 122 C. 172 D. 125 E. 105 80 Total pen sold in wednesday 30 No of pen sold in Saturday-30+ 40% of 30 60 50 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday


  10. Q.2: TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON SATURDAY IS 40% MORE THAN TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON WEDNESDAY. FIND TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY TOGETHER? A. 92 B. 122 C. 172 D. 125 E. 105 80 Total pen sold in wednesday 30 No of pen sold in Saturday-30+ 40% of 30 - 30+ (2/5)* 30 60 -30 +12 50 42 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday


  11. Q.2: TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON SATURDAY IS 40% MORE THAN TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON WEDNESDAY. FIND TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY TOGETHER? A. 92 B. 122 C. 172 D. 125 E. 105 80 Total pen sold in wednesday 30 No of pen sold in Saturday-30+ 40% of 30 - 30+ (2/5)* 30 60 -30 +12 = 42 50 No of pen sold on friday 50 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Thurday


  12. Q.2: TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON SATURDAY IS 40% MORE THAN TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON WEDNESDAY. FIND TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY TOGETHER? A. 92 B. 122 C. 172 D. 125 E. 105 80 Total pen sold in Wednesday 30 No of pen sold in Saturday-30+ 40% of 30 - 30+ (2/5)* 30 60 -30 +12 50 42 No of pen sold on Friday 50 Total no of pen sold on Friday and Saturday 50+42 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Thurday


  13. Q.3: FIND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON MONDAY AND TUESDAY TOGETHER TO TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY TOGETHER? A. 25 B. 40 C.5 D. 22 E. 10 80 60 50 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday


  14. Q.3: FIND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON MONDAY AND TUESDAY TOGETHER TO TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY TOGETHER? A.25 B.40 . 5 D.22 E.10 Total number of pens sold on Monday and Tuesday together- 25+75 80 -100 Total number of pens sold on Friday and Thursday together 45+50 60 50 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Thurday


  15. Q.4: TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON TUESDAY IS 25% MORE THAN TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON SUNDAY, FIND TOTAL OF PENS SOLD ON SUNDAY? A. 72 B. 60 C. 94 D. 43 E. 75 80 60 50 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Thurday


  16. Q.4: TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON TUESDAY IS 25% MORE THAN TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON SUNDAY, FIND TOTAL OF PENS SOLD ON SUNDAY? A. 72 B. 60 C. 94 D. 43 E. 75 80 Total number of pens sold on Tuesday= 75 60 50 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday


  17. Q.4: TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON TUESDAY IS 25% MORE THAN TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON SUNDAY, FIND TOTAL OF PENS SOLD ON SUNDAY? A.72 B.60 C.94 D.43 E.75 80 Total number of pens sold on Tuesday Let no of pen sold in Sunday be X 75 Total number of pens sold on Tuesday= X +25% of X 60 50 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday


  18. Q.4: TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON TUESDAY IS 25% MORE THAN TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON SUNDAY. FIND TOTAL OF PENS SOLD ON SUNDAY? A.72 B.60 C.94 D.43 E.75 80 Total number of pens sold on Tuesday= 75 Let no of pen sold in Sunday be X Total number of pens sold on Tuesday= X +25% of X 60 50 => 75 = X+ ( 1 /4 )X => 75 = (5/4 )X => X = (75*4) / 5 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Friday


  19. Q.4: TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON TUESDAY IS 25% MORE THAN TOTAL NUMBER OF PENS SOLD ON SUNDAY, FIND TOTAL OF PENS SOLD ON SUNDAY? A.72 B.60 C.94 D.43 E.75 80 Total number of pens sold on Tuesday= 75 Let no of pen sold in Sunday be X Total number of pens sold on Tuesday= X +25% of X 60 50 => 75 = X+ ( 1 /4 )X => 75 = (5/4 )X => X = (75*4) / 5 X (5*15*4)/5 =>X = 15+4 =>X = 60 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday


  20. QS: OUT OF THE TOTAL PENS SOLD ON THURSDAY,20% ARE BLUE INK PEN. OUT OF REMAINING 25% ARE RED INK PEN AND REMAINING ARE BLACK INK PEN. FIND TOTAL NUMBER OF BLUE AND BLACK INK PEN. FIND TOTAL NO. OF BLUE AND BLACK INK PEN SOLD ON THURSDAY? A. 36 B. 46 C. 56 D. 66 E. 55 80 Total number of pens sold on Thursdays 45 60 50 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Friday


  21. QS: OUT OF THE TOTAL PENS SOLD ON THURSDAY,20% ARE BLUE INK PEN. OUT OF REMAINING 25% ARE RED INK PEN AND REMAINING ARE BLACK INK PEN. FIND TOTAL NUMBER OF BLUE AND BLACK INK PEN. FIND TOTAL NO. OF BLUE AND BLACK INK PEN SOLD ON THURSDAY? A. 36 B. 46 C. 56 D. 66 E. 55 80 Total number of pens sold on Thursday 20% are blue ink pen So, Remaining-80% So, red ink pen =25% of 80% 45 60 50 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Thurday Friday


  22. Q5: OUT OF THE TOTAL PENS SOLD ON THURSDAY,20% ARE BLUE INK PEN. OUT OF REMAINING 25% ARE RED INK PEN AND REMAINING ARE BLACK INK PEN. FIND TOTAL NUMBER OF BLUE AND BLACK INK PEN. FIND TOTAL NO. OF BLUE AND BLACK INK PEN SOLD ON THURSDAY A. 36 B. 46 C. 56 D. 66 E. 55 80 Total number of pens sold on Thursdays 45 20% are blue ink pen So, Remaining = 80% So, red ink pen-25% of 80% 60 s(14) of 80 % 50 40 50 20 10 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Friday


  23. Q.5: OUT OF THE TOTAL PENS SOLD ON THURSDAY,20% ARE BLUE INK PEN, OUT OF REMAINING 25% ARE RED INK PEN AND REMAINING ARE BLACK INK PENFIND TOTAL NO. OF BLUE AND BLACK INK PEN SOLD ON THURSDAY? A. 36 B. 46 C. 56 D. 66 E. 55 80 Total number of pens sold on Thursdays 45 20% are blue ink pen So, Remaining = 80% So, red ink pen-25% of 80% 60 -(14) of 80 % = 20% 50 So, remaining( Black ink) = 100%-(20+20)% 40 50 20 10 = 60% mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Thurday Friday


  24. QS: OUT OF THE TOTAL PENS SOLD ON THURSDAY,20% ARE BLUE INK PEN. OUT OF REMAINING 25% ARE RED INK PEN AND REMAINING ARE BLACK IN PEN. FIND TOTAL NO. OF BLUE AND BLACK INK PEN SOLD ON THURSDAY? A. 36 B. 46 C. 56 D. 66 E. 55 80 Total number of pens sold on Thursdays 45 20% are blue ink pen So, Remaining-80% So, red ink pen =25% of 80% 60 =(14) of 80 % = 20% 50 So, remaining( Black ink) = 100%-(20+20)% 40 50 20 10 60% So, No. of blue & black ink pen-(20-60)% of 45 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Thurday Friday


  25. Q5: OUT OF THE TOTAL PENS SOLD ON THURSDAY,20% ARE BLUE INK PEN. OUT OF REMAINING 25% ARE RED INK PEN AND REMAINING ARE BLACK IN PEN. FIND TOTAL NUMBER OF BLUE AND BLACK IN PEN. FIND TOTAL NO. OF BLUE AND BLACK INK PEN SOLD ON THURSDAY? A.36 B.46 C.56 D.66 E.55 80 Total number of pens sold on Thursday 45 20% are blue ink pen. So, Remaining = 80% So, red ink pen :25% of 80% 60 s(14) of 80 % 20% 50 So, remaining( Black ink)-100%-(20+20)% 40 50 20 10 = 60% So, No. of blue & black ink pen-(20+60)% of 45 = 80 % of 45 - 36 mandsy Tuesdby Wednesday Thurday Friday


  26. M.Tech IT Bhubaneswar (1) 48 Puzzles from 2018 (2) Syllogism: Get 5 marks in 2 minute (3) Inequality: Without Pen & Paper (4) Linear Arrangement: Rules (5) Blood Relation Within 15 second (6) Time & Work (8 tricks) (7) Profit & Loss (Basics & Tricks) (8) Simplification (9) Probability (10)Number Series (11)10 types of Data Interpretation Profession: Verified & Star Educator Unacademy Category Expert Profession: Assistant Professor MIT Muzaffarpur (Bihar Govt.) SBI PO Cracked in 45 days of self study SHARE MOHIT KUMAR FOLLOW ME AT https://unacademy.com/user/bankersranker