CLAT PG Exam Pattern
If you are preparing for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Postgraduate (PG) 2022, it is important to be familiar with the examination pattern. The salient features of the exam pattern are as follows:
- The CLAT PG 2022 is of a total of 120 marks
- The time duration of the examination is 120 minutes or 2 hours
- There will be a total of 120 questions of 1 mark each in the form of objective-type question
- There will be negative marking, with 0.25 marks deducted for every wrong answer
The syllabus of the examination will cover the following subjects of the undergraduate programme:
- Constitutional Law.
- Other fields of Law such as Law of Contract, Torts, Jurisprudence, Administrative Law, Family Law, Criminal Law, Property Law, Public International Law, Company Law, Environmental Law, Tax Law, and Labor & Industrial Law.
How to Prepare for CLAT PG 2022:
While preparing for the CLAT PG 2022, you should make sure to:
i) Read extensively and boost your knowledge of landmark judgments, while trying to discern the various aspects touched upon in such judgments.
ii) Stay abreast of significant constitutional and legislative provisions, especially those that may have been in the limelight in recent judgments.
iii) Increase your awareness of historical case laws and amendments related to such provisions in order that you gain comprehensive awareness of such provisions and the issues related to these.
1,414+ courses for CLAT & other 5-year LLB Exams