Sidhant Sharma is teaching live on Unacademy Plus
PREPOS T ONS Fill in the blank with suitable preposition Presented by SIDHANT SHARMA
SIDHANT SHARMA BTECH (ME) CLEARED SSC, AFCAT, UPSC CDS ETC TEACHING ENGLISH SINCE 2015 TEACHER BY PASSION Follow me on: https:l/unacademy.com/user/sidhantsharma1992-6940 RATE REVIEW RECCOMEND
FILL IN THE CORRECT PREPOSITION
1. We are very excited our trip to Spain next week. (AT, WITH, ABOUT OVER)
2. I am very fond drinking green tea. (FOR, OF, ABOUT, AT)
3. Almost all politicians were involved the scandal. (IN, AT, WITH, FROM)
4. I am looking forward having a meeting with you next week. (WITH, AT, TO, FROM)
5. At the moment, she is recovering her injuries. (AT, OF FROM, WITH)
6. I'm dreaming a famous scientist one day (FOR, WITH, ABOUT, INTO) becoming
7. My cousin is married famous American (WITH, FOR, TO, FROM)
8. I am responsible training the new recruits. (AT, ABOUT, WITH, FOR)
9. Many people took advantage the low prices offered by the new shop (OF, FOR, WITH, TO)
11. The president was thankful ne who helped in the campaign (TO, WITH, FOR, AT)
14. My dad shouted because I didn't do what he said (TO, AT, WITH, TOWARDS) me
16. Almost all car companies care the environment (FOR, AT, ABOUT,WITH)
17. Wearing a seat belt can protect you being killed in a car. (WITH, OF, ABOUT, FROM)
18. Ten people were killed when a bus collided WITH, AT, TOWARDS) a car (INTO
.19. The customers came to the shop to complain (ABOUT, AT, ON, FOR) their service
22. Many children depend their parents for money. (ON, AT, WITH, TO)
24. The advertising campaign resulted hundreds of new customers for the company. (TO, FOR, UP, IN)
about at - by for - from - in - of - on - to with 1. She learned Russian 45. 2. The book was written the age of Mark Twain. *3. I'll show you the picture palace. the
about - at by for from in - of - on to with 4. We can only get to the camp foot. 5. He reminds me history teacher. 6. What are you talking his old
'about - at - by for from - in of - on - to - with the end of next year we will have made over f 100,000. 8. She always gets up early morning and goes to bed late 9. I went to work didn't go the night. Tuesday but I Friday.
about - at - by for - from in of on - to with *18. It's 19. The manager didn't take part the discussion. 20. He's very good 21. I'll see you time you told him the truth. telling jokes. the conference
about at - by for - from in of - on to with 26. I would like to travel summer. 27. I took a plane 28. I'd like to speak please. 29. I don't usually feel tired morning. Italy next Munich to Rome. the manager the
'about - at - by for from in of - on - to - with 38. Passengers are not allowed to use cell phones 39. He is responsible 40. I'm sorry 41. I'm very bad airplanes what he does. the job you didn't get. mathematics.
about at - by for - from - in of - on - to - with 42. We had to climb slowly 43. He is always 44. How many people are team? 45. A university is where you study a degree. the hill time. your
about at - by for - from in of - on to with 46. Her next birthday will be 47. The new factory is expected to go online a Sunday. May. 48. Many of us eat 49. We have been searching designer for a few weeks now. 50. The TV is fork and spoon. a web the corner of the room
across at by during for - from in - into of on - through to towards - with 11. He married 12. I bought many things New York. 13. According three hotels the age of 28. my stay in the guide there are town.
across at - by during for from in - into of on through to - towards with 20. I'm returning end of the month. 21. My parents met 22. Is it true that your mother died cancer. Spain the the war, in 1943
across - at - by during - for - from - in - into of on through - to - towards with 26. Jane goes to the office early Tuesdays, 27. I saw him sometime 28. Meet me june the station
across at by during for - from in - into of on through to towards - with 35. Please sit down. Mr. Brown will be you in a moment. 36. I have to apologize 37. She tried to prevent the children jumping into the water. being late.
across at - by during for from in - into of - on - through - to - towards - with 41. The smallest room is located left of the hall 42. We entered the building number 3 43. There was a dark spot the entrance the ceiling.