Sign up now
to enroll in courses, follow best educators, interact with the community and track your progress.
Download
North Koel Reservoir Project (in Hindi)
80 plays

More
Covering all the facts & information related with current affairs in Environment & Ecology... Highly recommended for UPSC/ PSC

Sudarshan Gurjar is teaching live on Unacademy Plus

Sudarshan Gurjar
Top & Verified Plus Educator. Winner of Perfect Presence Award!! Mentored more than 50,000 students.

U
Unacademy user
Good video sir ji
Thanku
S
superb vedio 👌
Thanku
शानदार
Thanku !! If there Any problem regarding preparation plz feel free to message me!!
  1. Government Programmes / Initiatives Environment Ecology


  2. Aboutme SUDARSHAN GURAR Verified Educator & Plus Educator at Unacademy. Mentored more than 10,000 students. Teaching Geography since 2013 ( UPSC category). A Geography Learner. COURSES AVAlILABLE ON PLATFORM Geography through Maps. Current Affairs & In-depth Editorial Analysis. Special Current Affairs on Madhya Pradesh & many more. PLUS CouRSES Current Affairs & In-depth Editorial Analysis. unacadem


  3. Limited Seats... Get Registered soon.... unacademy Hme Explore Plus Login Signup Geography & Current Issues of Environment Sudarshan Gurjar 2x followers In this Course, Sudarshan Gurjar will comprehensively cover the entire topics of Geography including Physical Geography (Conceptual &Factual), Economic, Human Geography of India & World, Map Sessions as well as various Current issues of Environment The course includes a special session on Disaster management for UPSC Prelims & Mains Examination and other State Government Examinations The Course will be conducted in Hindi and the notes will be provided in English. 31st August to 30th October 2018 $2 hours of live classes Private Discussion Forum Doubt clearing sessions and Live quizzes UNACADEMY PLUS #6,600 includes 18% GST Apply for this Plus Course About this course O Last date to apply is 31st Aug Introductory Price for next 24 hours only Live Sessions


  4. North Koel Reservoir Project o The Union Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation signed a MoU with Bihar and Jharkhand for completion works of North Koel reservoir project. 60% of the project cost will be financed by Central Government from Long Term Irrigation Fund (LTIF) remaining 40% will be borne by the States through loan by NABARD. The project is situated on North Koel River, tributary on Son River.aims to provide irrigation in most backward and drought prone areas in Jharkhand and Bihar. e started in 1972 and continued till 1993 e it was stopped by the Bihar forest department over environmental concerns. UNACADEMY PLUS


  5. The Mandal dam as part of the project had threatened to submerge portions of the Palamau Tiger Reserve and Betla National Park. The National Wildlife Board (NWB) had cleared the project in June 2017 with certain conditions. North Koel River: 1. North Koel River -Ranchi plateau in Jharkhand. 2. tributaries Auranga and the Amanat. 3. part of Betla National Park. UNACADEMY PLUS