THE SALE OF GOODS ACT 1930
ABOUT ME MYSELF PRIYAL AGRAWAL CS EXECUTIVE& BCOM 2ND YEAR STUDENT CS FOUNDATION (AIR 22) HOBBIES TO READ NOVELS, EXPLORING NEW THINGS FOLLOW ME ON UNACADEMY https:/L unacademy.com/user/PriyalAgrawal
6. Which of the following right can be exercised by an unpaid seller against the buyer, who is not insolvent (a) right of lien. (b) right of stoppage in transit. (c) both (a) and (b). (d) none of the above . 7. Which of the following is a buyer right against the seller in case of breach of contract? (a) suit for non-delivery. (b) suit for speci c performance. (c) suit for damages for breach of warranty. (d) all of the above.
8. An auction sale is complete on the (a) delivery of goods (b) payment of price (c) fall of hammer (d) none of the above. 9. Seller has right of resale where (a) goods are perishable. (b) seller has reserved such right. (c) seller gives notice. (d) all of these. .
10. The aggrieved party can claim only damages in case of breach of warranty. (a) true. (b) false. 11. Under which circumstances, the right of stoppage can be exercised by an unpaid seller (a) the buyer has become insolvent. (b) the goods are in transit. (c) the seller must be unpaid. (d) all of the above
12. Under which circumstances the unpaid seller can exercise right of re-sale (a) when the goods are of perishable nature. (b) when he gives notice to the buyer. (c) when he gives notice to the buyer of his intention to re-sale and the buyer does not within a reasonable time pay the price. (d) both (a) and (c) . 13. Where the seller wrongfully neglects to deliver the goods to the buyer, then the buyer (a) cannot sue the seller for damages for non-delivery. (b) may sue the seller for damages for non-delivery (c) either (a) or (b) (d) none of the above. . .
14. Where the buyer is deprived to goods by their true owner, then the buyer (a) may recover the price for breach of the condition as to title. (b) can not recover the price for breach of the condition as to title. (c) either (a) or (b) (d) none of the above 15. Where the buyer wrongfully neglects or refuses to accept and pay for the goods, (a) the seller may sue buyer for damages for non-acceptance. (b) the seller cannot sue buyer for damages for non-acceptance (c) the seller can sue buyers' banker for damages. (d) none of the above. .
Thanks! Any questions? Ask me in the comment sections below! Rate Review Recomm
CS Student, AIR 22 in CS foundation,love Teaching, reading, travelling, novels, fashion freak, watch the lessons to knw more